HEIGHTENING YOUR SIX SENSES

Before we can begin to see, meet, connect with and get to know our guides and angels we need to learn to open up our sixth sense. Opening up our sixth sense helps to open us up intuitively and helps to develop our psychic ability. Our psychic intuition is made up of using all of our six senses.

So many people believe that psychics are evil or doing the devils work. What they do not realise is that each and every living thing is psychic. What being psychic means is that all your 6 senses are heightened and well developed. A psychic is a person who is highly sensitive and who listens and trusts their intuition (gut feelings, instincts, senses, thoughts etc).

Psychics are not some kind of powerful, magical or supernatural being. Being psychic is being a person who is highly sensitive as all their 6 senses are developed and heightened. Each and every one of us is able to see spirit and angels, is able to do spiritual work as we are all psychic.

Hearing
Sight
Smell
Taste
Feeling
Intuition - Inner Senses

These 6 senses are what help to build and shape our Clairaudience (clear hearing), Clairvoyance (clear seeing), Claircognizance (clear knowing) and Clairsentience (clear feeling). I will discuss the 4 Clair's with you in greater detail later on in the course. The 4 Claris are what our psychic ability is made up off and what helps us to connect to our guides and angels. This is why it is extremely important to develop our senses and 4 Clair's.

In this lesson I will be teaching you simple and effective ways of opening your third eye, psychic hearing and heightening your psychic intuition. The exercises I will teach you are fun, simple and enjoyable to do. Firstly we will concentrate on sensing and feeling the spiritual realm, angels and guides. Once you learn to sense the spiritual realm then we can move onto developing our four Clair's.

Sensing and Feeling a Spiritual Presence

What many people do not realise is that each and every one of us has felt and sensed a spiritual or angelic presence, but do not know that they have felt this. Some of the most common ways in which you feel a spiritual or angelic presence are as follows;

Smelling a perfume in the air when no one is around. Also smelling a loved one's, favourite perfume even though they have passed over.

Feeling as though someone has touched you when no one has.

Feeling as though someone has touched your hair, cheek or hand but no one is there.

Feeling like someone hugged you or tugged at your clothing or arm even though no one is there.

Smelling flowers or cigar smoke when there is no smoke or flowers around

Noticing that the temperature in a room suddenly changes

You may feel a tightening or pressure in your head almost like someone is putting a lot of pressure on your head.

Feeling or seeing in your minds eye someone sitting next to you when there is no one there, or feeling as though there is someone standing next to you.

Sudden strong gut feelings and knowing
Feeling as though you are being pulled under water

Feeling like you are getting smaller - like someone is pushing you down and making you smaller. (like you are shrinking)

Sudden goose bumps or a prickly feeling on the back of your neck

Feeling the presence of your loved ones who have passed over around you.

Feeling the presence of a pet that has passed over around you, or feeling them by your feet or on your bed and lap.

You suddenly get a warm and calming sensation all around you or on one side of you.

PSYCHIC AWAKENING जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें