Next Book/Wrap Up

Alright so it's been a little under a year since I started publishing. Writing ended on June 20th and publishing ended on August 1st, 2018.

It's been quite a year. This isn't the first book I've written but I'd like to count it as that because it's the best thing I've written. This is a completely rewritten story. The original was crap and I'd like to say this one isn't but that's up to the reader.

This book has flaws and I'll be working towards fixing them as I continue with the series. I'm not great at writing the fight scenes, especially when they're in they're animal forms. I think some of the chapters could use some desappifying... yes I just made that word up. There are probably grammar and spelling errors, too.

But let's talk about the next book.

PRESENTING.........

BOOK 2 OF THE KINGDOM ANIMALIA SERIES.................

THE SIREN SONG!!!!!!!!!

Release Date: August 29, 2018

So, the reason this is so far away is because I'm going to a Saxophone Workshop the first full week in August and then the next two weeks are Marching Band Camp so I won't have much time during those weeks to actually sit down and write or publish.

I would update sooner but it just didn't work out that way.

So, I'll see you all again in late August. I'll try to update High School Sour Hearts more during the break so if you want to go check out that.

But there are plenty of amazing books on Wattpad to read.

Just to name a few...

W.A.N.T.E.D. is a book about a dystopian society where girls are given away to a facility to work as servants. They are rated every month and the lowest rated girl is killed. Alex, the main character, a guard, Crazy, and Nia, a girl who is the reason Alex's sister is dead, join forces to try and take down the facility.

Mortals is a book about a group of students who are the children of Gods. Adrianna, daughter of Nyx, finds out she is a demigod and attends a school called Pinewood with her best friend Jaycee, daughter of Iris. Her and her friends discover the government is planning something for them... and they aren't safe.

Rosanna is a book about a half wolf half knight girl who discovers she is the possibly the girl in a prophecy about the Witch Tarrian. Join her and her team as they learn how to become Knights all the while a war with the Witch is brewing.

If you're a Harry Potter Second Gen fan, The Star of Gryffindor Series is fantastic. It's one of my personal favorites on Wattpad. It's about a girl named Astra who discovers she is a witch and navigates Hogwarts with her friends, Albus Potter and Wren Predatel. Along the way, she endures adventures much like the Golden Trio's and forges new friendships where there once was hatred. Astra discovers a lot about her family and legacy, all the while, a Dark Wizard is on the rise. Now up to their sixth year at Hogwarts, I can't wait to see what's in store for this group of Second Generation witches and wizards.

One of the first books on Wattpad I read was the Dragon's Heir. It's about a girl who discovers her family are the rightful heir to the throne and that dragon riders still exist. She finds that she herself is a dragon rider and must hide to escape murder. She finds her own dragon and grows up with it, before returning to her home with more knowledge about dragon riders. Join her as she takes a journey to reclaim the throne from the Dakotas and becomes Queen.

If you're more of a script reader, Windwalker is about a girl who has wind powers. Tony Stark makes her join the Avengers to defeat Blaze, a man who can manipulate fire. Watch as Windwalker forms friendships with Peter Parker and defies the laws of gravity to defeat Blaze.

These are all fantastic books you should check out and there are so many more out there for you guys to see. If you have any book suggestions, feel free to comment them because I always feel like I never have enough to read.

I hope you stick around to see The Siren Song on August 29th!!!

I reverse hate you all!!!