A/N

So, this is my new rewritten book! I hope you guys enjoy it. Just a few things to go over before you start reading.

This will most likely change as my schedule changes but right now I have the most time to update on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Now, Saturdays are more every other week and Fridays will become less often as the year progresses. So really, you can count on Wednesday being the most common day I'll update.

Also, please comment. If something doesn't make sense or if my grammar sucked or if I misspell something (fun fact-I just misspelled misspell before I realized there were two s's) please tell me because if you don't, my writing is terrible. Also, if you have something funny to say, comment it! The only things I'd really like you not to comment about are things like "You're a terrible author" or "You should never write anything ever again" because that's actually really hurtful. I love writing and I'd like to think I'm at least mediocre. Imagine if you loved something and someone told you you were absolutely terrible at it. 

I promise that I will try and keep this story as well explained and realistic as possible but I swear if you comment, "That's not realistic," my response will be, "Really? I wonder why it's called fiction!" I mean, seriously guys. It's a book about shapeshifting... it's not all going to be realistic. You guys do know there is a separate genre for realistic fiction right? Go check it out. On Wattpad, it's mostly about high school love stories which isn't all that realistic because Love Is a Fake Emotion (All Hail McKerrod!) but if you believe in that, kudos to you. 

Also, I get that there are a whole bunch of different opinions about politics and drugs and gender and a billion other things. I'll try to keep my opinions non biased in my writing but if you disagree with something I say about, say, gay marriage or drug abuse, don't use the comments as a debate platform. It's just dramatic and stupid and if you start tearing apart another reader or me about our own personal views, that's just low. Not everyone has your opinion. You will disagree with people. GET OVER IT!!! 

Anyways, just be respectful people and I'll be a (semi but not really)respectful author.