RAISING VIBRATIONS COURSE

Start from the beginning

LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF AND ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE

In order to raise our vibrations we need to learn to love ourselves and not to think negatively. How can we begin to help others if we are in a negative place? We need to be sound of mind, confident, strong and healed in order to use our energy to help others. We do not want to put our negative energy upon others and drain our own energy. This is why it is vital that we learn to love ourselves instead of being negative or putting ourselves down. When we do not like the person that we are then it instantly lowers our vibration.

SURROUND YOUR SELF WITH THOSE OF HIGH VIBRATIONS

In order to raise our vibrations we need to surround ourselves with those who vibrate at a higher level. When we are in the company of those whose vibrations are lower than ours then we take on a similar vibration to theirs. An example is this; if you are constantly around people who are fighting, swearing and auguring then you will become down, sad, angry, depressed. You begin (with out even realising it) feeling in a negative place as you are surrounded by negative energy and emotions. You need to try and distance yourself those who are negative and make you feel in a negative place. If you surround yourself with people who are happy, confident and in a positive frame of mind then, you will begin to feel the same. Our vibrations vibrate at a higher level if we are around those who are positive. The same principal applies if we are around negative situations. Negative situations in our lives only lower our vibrations. We need to be in positive situations in order to raise our vibrations higher.

DO THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY

If you are in a happy place then your vibration will be rising higher. Try to do things that make you feel happy. Do the things that feed your inner spirit and bring joy into your life. If you do things that bore you or make you unhappy or do not fulfil you then, you will be instantly drawing negative energy to you and lowering your vibration. Try and get out more and have fun. Keep your thoughts, feelings and emotions happy and enjoy life to the full.

HEAL FROM PAST HURTS AND LET GO

We need to heal from past hurts, build our self confidence, deal with issues that we have wiped under the carpet and learn to think positively. All of the above will help to strengthen your gifts, raise your vibration and draw positive energy to you. All of the above will prepare you to be ready to devote your time and energy in helping others as best as you can. So many times in our lives we allow negative influences and emotions from the past to come back to bite us on the bum. It is true that we do allow this. It is time to make a stand and not allow this negativity to stop you moving forward.

Our past is the past and should be left in the past. We all are guilty of ignoring issues from the past that we have not yet fully healed from. We do this because it may be too painful to face. In order for us to raise our vibrations, heal and grow, we need to heal from our pasts. We need to learn to let go of the past and look forward to the future. We need to learn how to concentrate on the here and now. Instead of draining our energy on unresolved issues from our past, we need to deal with them or let them go in order to move forward on a positive footing.

CONNECT WITH YOUR INNER SPIRIT

In order to be our higher selves and to raise our vibrations we need to connect with our inner spirit. Our inner spirit is the essence of which we are and is what makes us tick. It is the part of us that makes us unique and special. We will learn more out inner spirits (which is our higher self) in lesson 3.

BE YOUR HIGHER SELF AT ALL TIMES

Our higher self is our inner spirit, raised vibration and the part of us that is good, kind, loyal, faithful, empathic and genuine. Our higher self is our true selves - our spiritual self or soul. Our higher selves vibrate at such a high level and can easily connect with our guides and angels. Once you are your higher self you will find it easy to hear, feel, see and connect with your spiritual and angelic helpers. We will learn more about this in lesson 4.