WHAT IS BEING PSYCHIC ALL ABOUT

Start from the beginning

PSYCHIC TEST

Below is a little psychic test to establish how heightened your senses are – how psychic you are. Remember that each and every living person and animal is psychic. This test will NOT tell you that you have no psychic gifts, but what it will do is give you an accurate idea of how heightened your senses are. It will also give you an idea of which senses and gifts need developing and which are your strongest gifts. Please answer each question as honestly as possible. It is extremely important that you be completely honest with yourself. At the end of this book you will find this test once again. Once you have completed each available course then re-do the test to see any differences in your scoring. This will give you a good idea of how much you have grown and developed.

1. Do you dream in colour and 3d?

2.  Do you see sparkling lights like glitter floating around you or in a room?

3. Do you find that you can pick up on another’s feelings and thoughts?

4. Do you hear whispers and voices when no one else can?

5. Do you hear singing and music when no one else can?

6. Have you ever had a dream that came true before?

7. Do you find that you will think of something and then it happens soon after?

8. Do you think of a person and then they ring, visit or send you a letter soon after?

9. Do you guess some times who is at the door or ringing on the phone and then find out that you are right?

10. Do you see flashing lights or movement out of the corner of your eye?

11. If you are angry do lights flicker and electric appliances behave oddly?

12. Do you see coloured mist or lights around people and living objects?

13. Do you have visions or vivid day dreams?

14. Are you a highly creative person?

15. Where you always known to be wise at school – wiser than your years?

16. Do you ever dream of yourself but in another time and body?

17. Do you find that you have a deep connection and bond with animals?

18. Do you have a deep need to care for the planet and others?

19. Are you interested in all spiritual matters?

20. Are you interested in healing and areas where you work with people and children?

21. Do you see spirit and angels?

22. Do you get urges to tell a person something personal to them – you are surprised as you do not understand how you know this information?

23. Are you a true agony aunt or uncle meaning, that people seem to always tell you all their problems and come to you for advice and guidance?

24. Could you be standing at a bus stop and people would just come up to you and tell you about their lives and problems?

25. Do you have vivid dreams – dreams that are so vivid that you are unsure if they are real or not?

26. As a child and maybe even so now as an adult do you feel misunderstood and different to everyone else?

27. Do you feel that you have a life purpose – that there is something important that you need to do. I deep knowing that you are here for a reason?

28. Have you ever had a nagging feeling that something is wrong or that something important or bad is going to happen?

29. Do you find that you can enter a building or be around a person and you instantly get an uncomfortable feeling, almost like there is a negative energy around them?

30. Are you a good judge of character?

31. Are you good with directions and finding your way around new roads or places?

32. Are you good at finding things that are lost or misplaced?

33. Have you ever visited a place for the first time yet, feel as though you have been there before and you know the place?

34. Do you get déjà vu regularly?

35. Have you ever had a near death experience?

36. Do you feel very connected to nature and water? Do you love to be surrounded by nature?

37. Do you know if someone is pregnant or going to have a baby before they do or, with out them saying anything to you?

38. Do you ever get a ringing sound in your ears?

39. Do you at times feel a tingling feeling up your spine?

40. Do you feel a tight pressure in your head, by the sides of your head or in the middle of your forehead?

41. Do you have a deep desire to be away for negative people and situations? Do you find that being around negative things only causes you to feel negative and emotional?

42. Do you find that at times you pick up on information about a person – even someone that you do not know? For example: you could walk past someone on the street and suddenly feel that this person is not very well even though they look healthy?

43. Do you have a deep craving to learn, grow and experience new things?

44. Do you find that you often feel restless being in one place for a very long time. You feel that you are a free spirit and need to be constantly on the move. Life needs to be challenging and exciting for you?

45. Do you find that at times everything can seem so loud – heightened hearing? Noises can actually seem so loud that they hurt your ears and make you feel panicky?

46. Do you find that the sun hurts your eyes more so than it does for others – heightened sensitivity to light?

47. Do you smell perfume or smoke around you when no one else can?

48. At night before you go to sleep you shut your eyes. Do you see flashing images in your mind – like a movie or photos being flashed in front of you?

49. Do you find that being around a lot of people or crowds exhausts you and drains your energy?

50.  Are you a highly sensitive person?

Scores

If you answered…

YES 0 – 5 times 

Your gifts are there but these gifts need some work to help them develop and grow. Please do not feel disheartened as this does NOT mean that you are not psychic. What this score means is that your senses are not as heightened as some others are. Scoring 0 - 5 simply means that you need to work on heightening your senses. You are psychic but just need to put in some hard work into developing your gifts and your 6 senses. You can do it! Anything is possible!

YES 6 – 12 times

Your senses are heightened and strong. They are growing and you are in tune with your six senses. With dedication and practice you can heighten your senses even more and help your gifts to grow rapidly. Your senses are already strong and you will find it easier to strengthen and heighten them.

YES – 13 – 50 times

WOW! Your gifts and senses are all heightened and extremely strong! You are psychic at the highest level and can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it. Well done! If you are still developing then you will find it easy to grasp each exercise, learn and grow. Any work and development you do will only heighten your gifts even more.