Imagine #61: TaehyungxJungkook

Start from the beginning

It's as if you were in a new storybook and you were the protagonist.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Jungkook smiled at them, showing his bunny teeth. He isn't anything like Taehyung. Taehyung had a different smile, that box-shaped smile that always turns your frown upside down. His attitude and his habits are not like Taehyung also.

But Jungkook was different too. He has this cute bunny smile and he always shows it to you. That smile of his makes your heart feel soft for him.  He acts like a little kid sometimes but you enjoy it, he was too cute to handle.

"Let's go?" Jungkook looked at you and you nodded at him. "Wait. Give me your bag."

"I can carry them myself, Jungkook."

"I know that, boss." he retorted which caught you off guard. "But a true man won't leave a girl to carry her bag by herself."

"Where did you get that tone from?"
You crossed your arms and smirked at him.

His eyes widened and his expression started to change. "Is it bad? Sorry. I just wanted to act badass for a sec."

"Bad? No it wasn't!" You laughed, "I mean- it's not like you but it sounds cool."

"I learned it from you ya know."

You chuckled. "Whatever you say, Kook." You handed him your bag and he happily took it as if he was a little kid who was given candy by his mom. "Bye girls! See you tomorrow!"

"B-Bye!"

"Who is he?"

"Jungkook? I think that's his name. I heard it from Y/N."

"Is it true? He's her boyfriend?"

"Obviously."

"Wah. He's so handsome!"

"I know!!"

"Why does Y/N always get the handsome boys? I envy her..."

You laughed on the inside at how the students reacted while you and Jungkook passed by them in the hallways. You were too busy talking with him that you didn't notice that Taehyung had his eyes locked on you the whole time. He was in disbelief.

🎶"when it comes to you, there's no crime. Let's take both of our souls and intertwine when it comes to you, don't be blind...🎶

"Wow." You said as you came out the bathroom, had just finished washing your hair. Jungkook was waiting, sitting on your bed. "You sound amazing."

"Thank you mi lady." He chuckled. "Do you like my voice? I could sing all day if it's for you."

"Stop being so cheesy." You laughed before sitting down on a chair and facing the mirror whilst drying your hair with a towel. His voice was different from Taehyung too. Taehyung's voice is dark and deep while Jungkook's is sweet and melodious.

You can't choose.

"Let me help you, princess." he stood up from the bed and took the towel from your hands. You smiled as he dried your hair. "How's school?"