Chapter 21

At last, I walked in the rain

At last, I walked in the rain. I regret not bringing an umbrella. The white folder was still on top of my head. That's what's only covering my head at the moment. Though that's useless because my hair is still wet and the water was still flowing through my hair to my shirt and now I am completely soaked.

At this point, I don't even care. I just want to go home. I was about to turn left when my phone suddenly rang. I don't need to check, but I know that's a text.

I pull it out of my pocket and before it could get wet, I covered it with my white folder so my head was now completely exposed in the rain.

Though, that had no effects since my phone still get wet but at least not as wet as my hair. I pressed the screen and it showed the text.

From: Jungkook
You're not here? Wae?

As hard as it is, I had to type in the rain and my fingers were wet. The things I do for Jungkook.

From: Yoona
I'm in team B. Team A was the one who went there.

From: Jungkook
Why are you in team B? Why didn't you come here anyway?

From: Yoona
What do you expect?

From: Jungkook
For you to be here.

The text made my eyes widened. My heartbeat stopped. The world stopped for a brief while. As much it sounds wonderful, I hated it. But loved it at the same time.

From: Jungkook
Stay at the building. I'm expecting you once I get back.

My eyes widened once again. Is he really telling me to go back there? I've walked in the freaking rain just to go home but now he's telling me to go back there?

But, bighit is still a few meters behind me and I'm not near my house either. Should I really go back there? I mean, they did tell me that I'm welcome to spend the night there.

You're gonna pay for this, Jungkook.

I turned around and made my way back to the building. The rain didn't even give me mercy since it never really died down. Along the way, I feel light headed and felt like my soul could leave my body any moment.

I tried not to let that happen and arrive at the building perfectly fine. Well, not perfect since I'm soaked but... Safe enough. When I got in, people did gave me a weird look. But after they saw my name tag, the just shrugged it off. Embarrassing, I know.

I didn't really know where to go except the girls bathroom. I went in there. I looked at my own reflection and all I see is a really messed up face.

My mascara was all over my cheeks. My blush spreaded around my face. The mess of the make up really made me look like I cried. But, I didn't! I sighed heavily and took out the make up remover that I brought.

I spent 5 minutes cleaning up the make up I had on. I decided not to put any layer of make up again. My face was naked and I didn't care. I threw the last cotton into the trash can and put the bottle and a pack of cottons back into my bag.