Chapter 15

Get off of me Park Jihoon!

My eyes widened as he tightly hugged my waist. After a while, the shouts died. I looked back and saw the clown wasn't there anymore. I also saw Jihoon closing his eyes. Cute.

*clears throat* pft, yea right.

I don't get butterflies around him. That means... He's like V? Okay, why am I even comparing the both of them?

"It's gone" I whispered to him and he slowly let go of my waist

"Gosh, I am so glad I'm in the middle" He said

We all started moving again. Honestly, my worry died down. I don't know why. But all I know for sure that they'd all judge me after this. Well at least it's me and not him.

We then reached another bark that had a post it. This time we checked our back and our front and no one was there. This is... Terrible. I can feel it. The person quickly reached for the post it and she got it. We stood there for a while thinking that something would happen but... Nothing.

"It's surprising... But suspicious at the same time." The person in front of me said.

I agree. It's definitely something fishy. After a while, I felt something dropped on my hair. I took a look at it and I saw a leaf. Being the curious person I am, I looked up. And I wish I didn't.

"AHH" I Shouted as I see what was above us

They all look up to and shouted as well. I was scared to the point that I sat myself on the ground. Though, I can feel someone petting my hair and head. I can even feel the soft, warm breath touching my neck.

I was shaking, but his hug changed it and made me calmer. What I saw was... Probably a fake mannequin.. Hung on a tree! Can you imagine that?  What's worse was that... It was right on top of me!

"GUYS, LET'S JUST GET OUT OF HERE!  WE ALREADY HAVE ALL THE NOTES! LET'S GO!" The person in the very front said and he stood me up and we both ran.

We ran following the person in front of us and all of a sudden, we were out of the woods. All of us was out of the woods, met by our camping spot. We all sigh in relief. Some of us got tired and sat on the grasses. Some were even laying down on the grasses.

I'm one of the ones who sat on the grasses. Shit, it's a good thing I am not sleeping alone tonight. Seriously, I cannot get that mannequin off of my mind.

I pulled my knees till it reaches my chest and then I burried my face and used my hand to rest my forest head. I started to breathe heavily as I ran so fast earlier.

Suddenly, I felt a hand patting me upwards and downwards on my back. I look up to the side and saw... Jihoon. Seriously, this guy is stubborn. And it hurts me more that people are going to bully me more after this. Also a slight chance he'll get hated like I would.