Some Quality Nikolai And Jamie Time

Start from the beginning

"Love you!" He yelled as he ran away.

Asshole.

I finished dressing as quickly as possible so I could get to Jamie's faster.

-

"What. The. Fuck." I dead panned as I arrived. Jamie yelped and looked at me with wide eyes. Nikolai had him pinned against the wall by his wrists. The vampire immediately released him and stepped away, tucking his hands behind his back. Jamie looked embarrassed and disheveled.

"Oh! Allie, I was- uhm, looking for you," he whispered and shifted his weight awkwardly. "Where'd you go?"

"Uh... no. Nuh-uh," I stated and placed my hands on my hips, "you are going to tell me what just happened."

Nikolai was completely stoic. Expressionless.

Damn.

"I pinned James to the wall," he replied simply, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I know, but tell me why," I retorted and Jamie squirmed uncomfortably under my stern gaze.

"W-we were having an argument," my friend whispered and looked down, twiddling his thumbs.

"And do they usually end like that?" I snorted sarcastically and crossed my arms.

"Not- not really," he laughed nervously, Nikolai looked down at him and plopped down on the couch with a yawn. I noticed Jamie was no longer afraid to see his fangs.

"Did you just lie to me?" I asked and took a step forward, he looked conflicted.

"You bet he did," Nikolai chimed in and I shot him a glare.

"I'll deal with you next, so wait your turn," I hissed and Jamie seemed relieved that the heat was off of him for a moment.

"Okay, yeah, sometimes one of us gets out of line," he gulped as I looked down at him. "B-but it's no big deal!"

"In what way?" I replied and Jamie looked at his feet with a dark blush covering his face.

That's what I thought.

Jamie was totally attracted to Nikolai. And I was pretty sure physical appearance wasn't where it ended.

"Jamie," I stated calmly and placed my hands on his slim shoulders, "do you want to have sex with Nikolai?"

"What?!" My friend screeched in horror, his entire body went stiff as a board. I could see the vampire looking very amused from the corner of my eye.

"I mean, come on man, there's so much sexual tension between you guys," I reasoned and threw my hands up in the air. "I'm surprised you haven't jumped him yet."

Nikolai cracked a grin as he watched Jamie wither from embarrassment.

"N-... no," Jamie whispered with a fierce blush across his cheeks. "I like Matthew."

"Are you shitting me?" I questioned and crossed my arms, "don't give me that again, I know you don't like him as much as you say you do."

"Allie..." he whined and glanced at Nikolai for help, "please."

"Alabaster, I'd like my turn now," he piped up, and I glared at him. Traitor.

"Don't let Cassius hear you say that," I remarked and briefly pictured how he would react. "I need to speak with you privately."

Nikolai stood up as I pushed him towards Jamie's room. The door clicked quietly behind me.

We were silent for a moment.