chapter37

Bella's POV

"so, have you talked to your aunt?" i questioned eagerly.

"i haven't had the chance, i-i kind of broke my phone," he frowned.

"what? how?" i questioned further.

"w-well i was at home in london and i was outside, i had been drinking, and threw it to the ground...it shattered," he explained, his head turned to the floor.

"why would you do that Harry?" i sighed.

"I was going through old pictures i had taken of you," he admitted, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Harry," i smiled, sympathetically. "i'm sorry,"

"No, don't...i can't right now Bella I-" i cut him off.

"you don't have to explain to me Harry, i get it," i assured him, caressing his shoulder. "I think you should call her, your aunt,"

"I will, i promise," his eyes smiled along with his mouth.

"here, use mine," i offered, handing him over my phone. He sighed and started to type in the number.

"hey Aunt Dee, it's Harry," he started when she picked up.

"I'm so sorry Aunt Dee, i shouldn't have left you alone with all of this," he bit down on his bottom lip and tears gathered in his eyes. I shuffled myself closer to him and wrapped my arm around his, lying my head on his shoulder.

"yes, thank you...so much, Aunt Dee, i love you more than you know....talk to you later on," he had been full on sobbing by the end of the call.

He sat the phone down and i crawled into his lap, holding his head close to me. I lifted his head and kissed his forehead.

"how about some lunch?" i asked, breaking the silence.

"i'm not hungry," he assured, wiping his eyes.

"please Harry, you haven't eaten since you got here," i begged, taking his hand in mine. "i'll even drive,"

"no need...come on," he sighed, standing, his hand still intertwined in mine. I swiped my keys off the bedside table as we headed out the door.

Harry drove us to the nearest cafe and we were seated at a table next to the window. Harry has a beanie pulled low onto his head and had his nose in the menu. I smiled at the sight, he was truly beautiful.

He looked over his menu at me, i quickly looked away.

"I saw that you little creep," he laughed, i giggled, covering my eyes.

"You saw no such thing," i teased, pointing my nose in the air.

Harry's POV

The waitress approached us and threw her hair behind her shoulder, exposing her low buttoned shirt.

"hello, my name's Corrine, I'll be your server this afternoon," she smiled looking to me.

"Oh my god, Bella, how are you?" she exclaimed, a little too exited to be at work. How the hell did she know Bella?

Bella's POV

"Corrine? You work here?" i sighed. Corrine, the stupid bitch who left me on the curb at the frat house party. She was smiling her bright white smile, twirling her bleach blonde hair.

"Who's this hottie Bella, your brother?" she questioned, biting down on her full bottom lip.

"I-," i tried to speak, but couldn't find the right words. The anger had taken over me.

"actually i'm her boyfriend," Harry chimed in. My eyes widened, we hadn't been officially back together but i guess he just made it official.

"oh really...wow Bella, with the outfits you wear and the way you do your makeup, i never would have thought," she smirked, leaning over the table, facing Harry.

"So what can i get you handsome?" she questioned, her back turned to me. I wanted to rip the horse hair extensions right out of her head.

"I'll just have a turkey sandwich and a latte," he glared. I'll have that right out to you. She turned to walk away and coughed loudly.

"Forgetting something Corrine?" i yelled.

"Oh i'm sorry Bella, i forgot you were sitting there....what can i get you?" she smirked.

"i'll have a salad with a side of stop flirting with my fucking boyfriend," i spit.

"oh, was i flirting? I'm sorry it just comes natural," she smiled, walking away.

"Bella? Are you alright?," Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes and rested my head on my hand.

"yes, i just hate that fucking bitch," i cut.

"damn baby, i've never heard you cuss so much," he sniggered.

"shut up," i huffed.

"relax Bella, i'm kidding. Don't worry about her, all i'm worried about is being here with you," he assured me, taking my hand and planting a small kiss.

"I'm sorry, it's just after all she's done to me she has the audacity to make fun of me and try to flirt with my fucking boyfriend," i sighed.

"Don't be sorry, that was quite the entertainment," he laughed. I yanked my hand from his giving it a small slap.

Minutes passed and Corrine finally returned with Harry's turkey sandwich and a second for me.

"This is wrong, she ordered a salad," Harry stated. " I don't know why because they're fucking nasty, but this is wrong. Take it back and get it right," he snapped at Corrine, who huffed and picked up my plate. I knew she had done it on purpose by the sly smile she had on her face while sitting it on the table.

"You didn't have to do that," i assured Harry.

"bullshit Bella, she knows what she did," he spit.

Corrine returned with the right order and left us alone. She was pissed because Harry was the only guy in her life that had ever rejected her. I on the other hand, was thoroughly pleased.

(Hey guys!!! i'm so sorry for the late update, i've had choir practice at school and all the normal summer festivities. Please forgive me xx)