chapter34

Harry's POV

I had locked myself in the bathroom, my mind running wild. if i did it who would find me? would i rot here? who would care? I sure wouldn't.

i picked up the small pill bottle and read all the side effects. all the warnings. i was sure it would get the job done and i could end my suffering.

i was a cowardly little bitch and i couldn't stand one more second of my damned life. I stood looking at myself in the dirty mirror. I looked horrid. Exhausted. Pitiful. Every word you could use to describe pathetic.

I twisted the cap of the pills and met the rim to my mouth.

"harry!" shit. i heard Bella's voice ring through the house. My fucking luck.

"no, go away," i said without thinking. Fuck me.

"harry, where are you?" she called. I stayed quiet, hoping she didn't hear my response. The doorknob turned and i knew i was fucked. i had to do it before she tried to talk me out of it.

"Harry, are youin there, what are you doing?" she questioned.

"Bella, just leave, i can't let you see me like this," i called back to her.

"What are you talking about?" she replied.

"I can't do it anymore Bella, i just want everything to end," i explained.

"Harry, please don't talk like that, what are you doing in there? Just let me in," she commanded.

"Just leave Isabella," i yelled.

"I won't.Let me in," she clipped.

"No, it's over for me, my mom's dead Bella. She's gone.You're gone and i don't blame you for it, i have nothing. I have to end it," i sighed, defeated.

Bella's POV

My heart clenched, harry's mother was dead. She was one of the best women i knew. She had the biggest heart and the wisest soul.

"Harry, please don't talk like that," i begged, beating on the door. "just let me in, please," i cried. Harry's life was on the line and i couldn't get in to save him. I felt hopeless. It fell silent and i began to panic.

"Harry!" i cried and again "Harry!"

"please don't do this Harry,just listen to me. When i was little i had a little brother, Jace," i began talking quickly, quicker than i've ever spoken in my life. "Harry he d-died of cancer. When i tell you i wanted to end my life on multiple occasions, i'm not lying. Please, don't do this Harry, i can't lose anyone else...please," tears began to stream down my face.

I never told anyone i had ever met about my little brother but Harry was different and i needed to tell him what he needed to hear. The door cracked, then opened. Harry stood, dark circles prominent, he looked different than i remembered. Tired and worn.

I pushed my hand up to his face to wipe his tears and he returned the gesture. I took him into my arms and we sunk to the cold floor. Harry buried his head into my neck and sobbed. I began to cry too, for Anne and for my broken Harry.

"Bella," he sniffed "I-I love you...so much," he claimed, quickly looking away.

"Harry, i love you," I him gave me a weak smile. I did love him, he brought out a side of me i never thought i could be. He took my head in between his hands and kissed my lips gently.

"Harry, i'm so sorry...t-that you're having to go through this, i hate when people say this but...i know how you feel and that's genuine. We're going to get through this Harry, together," i assured him. He closed the space between our heads and i gently shut my eyes.

We sat like this for minutes upon minutes, i listened to Harry cry as i cried with him.

"can we go back to your dorm?" he hoarsely questioned.

"umm, i-,w-we can't," i sniffed, wiping my eyes.

"why not?" he sighed.

"I-I...okay, we can go back to my dorm," i weakly smiled. We stood without another word and i drove, Harry in the passenger seat, back to my dorm.

...

Harry's POV

Part of me was grateful for Bella and part of me wished she wouldn't have come along, that she would have just left me to die but she didn't.

I loved Bella, i knew since the moment i laid eyes on her that she had something different to her.

As we pulled into the campus parking lot, i realized i hadn't been here in so long. My eyes turned to look out the windshield and there he was. Stupid, fucking Niall.

Bella's POV

My eyes met Niall's and i almost froze as i pulled into the parking spot. He sat, slumped over and asleep under a tree. I looked over to Harry and I could tell he had seen and was already seething just by the sight.

We both stepped out of my car and Harry slammed the door extra hard, startling Niall awake. I assumed he did it on purpose.

Niall scrambled to his feet by the sight of me but is taken aback by the sight of Harry.

"Bella," Niall groans "can we please talk?" he begs.

"No, just leave Niall," i shook my head and grasped Harry's hand.

"just hear me out," he called "I-"

"She said fucking leave," Harry growled, standing behind me.

"I don't have to do what you fucking say Harry," Niall spit back. He stood and started to inch close to Harry.

Harry lurched for Niall but i quickly turned, pushing him back.

"Harry stop," i cried. Everything began to weigh on Harry as i looked into his eyes. They clouded over with tears and he covered them with his hand.

"you're a little bitch Harry, you always have been and you always will be," Niall called. I felt Harry break beneath my grip. I quickly took him into the building but Niall was on our heels. He kept screaming hurtful things at Harry.

When we reached my dorm i quickly opened it and pushed him inside.

"i'll take care of this Harry," i assured him.

"No, i will," he huffed.

"Harry, please don't fight me on this one. Go lie on my bed and i will be in in a minute," i pleaded. With no words he turned and walked further into my dark room.

"How fucking dare you," i yelled to Niall.

"He's bad for you Bella and you know it," he clipped.

"You don't know what's good for me, you don't even know me. You tricked me into liking you for revenge of someone else. That's despicable. Get the fuck out of my sight," i growled.

"I won't," he countered.

"Get. the fuck. away from me," i challenged. He stood still.

"Niall you have five seconds of i'm going to scream," i began counting and by the time i got to three, he was gone.

(hey guys! how is everyone doing today?xx)