chapter27

Bella's POV

"How can I help you Mrs. Taylor?" the dean questions entering his office. I've had an internal battle with myself for 3 days about rather to switch my dorm room or not. I considered the outcome of both decisions, helping me decide that I in fact, wanted a switch.

"Yes sir, I was just going to see about getting a dorm room switch. I've had... a falling out with my current roommate and I feel it would be best if I just changed dorms," I explained and he nodded intently.

"I see...well, I'll have to look and see if we have anyone who needs a roommate, or if I have any vacant rooms. If I do, I'm sure it won't be a problem," he exclaimed, standing and walking over to his file cabinet. I fiddled with my fingers as I waited and he searched through his files. Suddenly, he stops and slides one out.

"ahh here we are....room 2303 has a girl in need of a roommate, or room 1350 is vacant. Which would you be interested in?" He questioned and I thought for a moment.

"I think I'd be best in a room of my own, since it's so far into the semester," I decided, giving him a small smile.

"Very well then, here you are," he smiled handing me over my new keys. "Just bring me the set to your old room once you have everything moved out," he smiled and I nodded.

"Thank you sir," I tiredly smiled, exiting the office.

Soon after making my way out to the sidewalks, I spotted him.

There he stood in all his glory, Niall. He stood leaned against his car, scrolling through his phone. I tried to sneak past without being noticed. Not because of Niall himself, simply because of my appearance and the fact I was not in the mood for conversation. I had  almost made it out alive.

"hey Bella," ....spoke too soon.

"Hello Niall," I smiled, proceeding to walk toward the dorms. Niall has other plans as he approached me.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you around," she questioned, I tried to find the words but they were caught in my throat. I haven't been able to talk to anyone in days. I've lied in my dads guest bed being suffocated in pain and drowning in my tears. My eyes were blood shot and sunken in, my lips were chapped and raw, and I was sure some dried tears still took presence on my face.

"Bella?" He questioned again.

"Oh I'm sorry, yeah I'm...I'm fine, how about yourself?" I asked returning the question as I rubbed my tired eyes.

"You don't look fine," he retorted "tell me what's bothering you," he added.

"It's nothing, really, i-i gotta go," I return, turning quickly for an escape.

"Bella! I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you," he called but I kept walking. A familiar feeling began to over take me, I couldn't breathe, I could hardly stand. So, I walked quicker until the buildings came into view.

When I finally reached my old dorm I slowly pushed the door open, finding Josie not there. I sighed in relief to the fact I wouldn't have to face her. I began packing my things into small boxes when the door creaked open.

"I uhhh," she stammered, I picked up my box and pushed past her.

"Bella can you please just hear me out?" She called down the hallway. I didn't respond, pushing through the double doors.

"Are you kidding me Bella are you really mad at me for what happened almost 3 years ago?" She yelled across the parking lot as I pulled open my car door. I had had enough of it all.

"Don't you understand Josie?!" I screamed, slamming the car door. "That is not why I'm mad. I'm mad because you didn't even bother telling me, there's no way in hell can tell me you didn't know who Harry was and you sure as hell can't tell me" I began to tear up." Y... you didn't have some feeling still.What's worse is the guy I love is gone, out of my life, and I don't know if I'll ever see him again, we're not on speaking terms because of you two and your sneaky little scandal!" I added, out of breathe.

"Scandal! Really Bella?" She laughed a little. "Believe it or not I loved Harry too at one point y...you self centered bitch, if it wasn't for me leaving I'm sure he'd rather be with me now anyways!" She retaliated. I was at my boiling point.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a whore we wouldn't be in this boat right now, would we?!" I yelled, Instantly regretting the words that fell from my mouth. A single tear streamed down her face. I felt hypocritical, because I too had slept with Harry.

"Fuck you!" She screamed, now full on crying. I was crying too, this had been the worst week and I had just made it worse. You know what no, no one is going to belittle me.

"No Josie fuck you! Oh by the way, I slept with Harry too, he's amazing in bed, I wonder why you left him?" I retorted. "Oh yeah it's because mommy and daddy already made your abortion appointment" I smirked. My mind was whirling I was pissed off, devastated, and confused all in one. 

"Oh but before I left Harry," she wiped her tear, laughing some more. "I made damn sure that the whole block knew his name, every. Single. Night," she pushed me further. My eye twitched and the next thing I knew I was punching her in the face.

I drug her to the ground " you fucking bitch!" I let out anger in every punch. Soon enough I feel arms wrap around my torso and I was pulled off of Josie by Niall.

"What the fuck is going on?!" He screamed at both of us. I didn't say a word I quickly moved over to my car door, crawling in. I sat, breathing heavy, taking in what had happened. I violently hit he steering wheel, the cradled my chest as I sobbed.

Niall guided Josie inside while she held her nose as it bled, before I made the decision to leave the area. I had hurt my best friend over him.

Harry's POV

I lied in my bed facing the ceiling. I had been in this position for days, with the exception of driving my mum to her multiple doctors appointments . My mom tip toed into my room, walking over to my bed.

"Harry love are you feeling okay?" She queries touching my head. I wasn't, I was broken, all I wanted was to hold her, just one last time.

"Yeah mum, just tired is all," I lied, this had actually been one of the worst weeks of my life. I used to think London was the best place in the world. I cursed my mum for making me move, but now it's the last place I want to be.

"Well alright, I think I'm going to go lie down," she said showing a small smile. I stood taking her arm as she walked. I lead her to her room, helping her up on the bed.

"Do you need anything?" I questioned, she shook her head and I nodded. I always left a bottle of water on her bed side table just Incase, even if she didn't drink any.

I gave her a small kiss on the forehead before exiting. I again lied on my bed scrolling through my picture albums, coming to the one I labeled "Isabella  Lorraine Taylor" I clicked on it and scrolled. Looking at all the pictures I had secretly snapped of her as she ate dinner,or read a book, there was another of her asleep on my chest. I chunked my phone behind me as I stood shrugging on my coat, grabbing my keys and  phone again. I locked the door as I stormed out, taking a seat on the bench outside my apartment.

(Okay y'all soooo I recommend you re-read chapter 23 if you want all I did was edit it, I added a little NOTHING MAJOR but I mean if you feel like it go ahead!!!! xx )