chapter35

Harry's POV

I heard Bella screaming at Niall and i smiled to myself. My feisty girl. I looked around the room and realized she had changed rooms. Throughout all the chaos we just went through i hadn't noticed on the way in.

I still remained in my dazed state as i awaited Bella. I was so weak. i hadn't eaten in hours and i couldn't believe I let Niall see me cry. I swore i'd never let him get to me, i broke that promise with myself today. I soon couldn't hold it back much longer as i passed out on Bella's bed.

Bella's POV

I  gently pushed the door open as i watched Niall escape through the door. Sprawled across my bed was a snoring Harry. I tiptoed over to him and watched as his chest rose and fell. He was so beautiful. I ran my pointer finger over his forehead, smoothing out his frown lines. I dragged my finger down to his porcelain jaw. His eyes fluttered open and i was faced with those piercing, jade colored eyes. The eyes that i had missed so much. I leaned down, placing a soft kiss to his nose.

"Hi," he beamed. i couldn't hold in my giggle at his adorable response.

"Hi," i responded.

"Did he leave?" he questioned.

"yes, he's gone," i assured him, rubbing my thumb over his cheek. We had a lot of things to discuss but they could wait. "Harry, i'm so sorry about Niall," i frowned.

"it's okay love, it's not your fault...i just can't believe i was so weak to fucking cry in front of him," he confessed with sad eyes.

"forget him Harry, honestly," i smiled. I stared softly into his captivating eyes until i was drawn in. My lips met his and sparks lit up inside of me. I had been so caught up in keeping harry alive, i wasn't able to even pay attention during our last kiss. This kiss felt like the first time. I allowed his tongue access as he deepened the kiss. I crawled on top of him and he gripped my waist. He ran his fingertips down my thighs, causing goosebumps to rise.

I rolled onto the bed beside him and cuddled up into his arms.

"Bella?" he called.

"hmm?" i hummed in response.

"We have to talk about it...my mum i mean," he sighed, grazing his fingers down my arm. I rolled over to face him. I took his face into the palms of my hands and placed a soft kiss to his lips.

"we don't have to right now, take as long as you need, harry," i advised with a warm smile.

"No, Bella...I know the funeral will be in a few days a-and....and i don't want to go back to England alone," he explained and i understood where he was going with the conversation.

"So i was just wondering i-if you would want to maybe...come with me?" he questioned.

"if you want me to, i'm there," i smiled, dragging my thumb over his bottom lip as he tenderly kissed it.

Harry's POV

I woke by the sun blinding me through the window. I searched for Bella's phone to check the time because mine was still broken.

It sat on the nightstand on its charger. I powered it on to see it was currently the next day at seven in the morning. I also noticed a texted from Niall.

*you know he's no good for you* it read. Anger boiled over me and i quickly opened her phone, which had no passcode, and deleted the text message. I fought back the urge to chunk the phone at the wall but since it wasn't mine, i had no choice but to put it down and cool off.

I stood from the bed, waking Bella.

"where are you going?" she questioned, concerned.

"for a walk," I shrugged and walked out of the door. Bella was soon on my heels, ripping the door back open.

"i can't let you leave harry," she cried. I turned on my heel, walking back toward her.

"Bella i promise you.." i took her face into my hands, forcing her eyes up to mine "i'm not going to do anything stupid, i just need to cool down," i promised, kissing her gently. I turned back and began walking down the hallway.

"Or!" she yelled "you could come back and we could shower," she finished. I came to a halt, man did that sound good. Just a shower alone would do it, but with Bella sounds even better.

I began walking back to her. I grabbed her hand in mine and pulled her back into the cracked door.

"This room," she started slowly "has its own....private...bathroom," she said seductively. I wanted to rip her clothes off right there.

"oh really," i smirked. "i think we need to test that out then shouldn't we?" i laughed.

"i think you're right," she sent a smirk back to me.Damn she was hot, so hot. "well what are we waiting for?" she asked, motioning me to follow her.

When we entered the bathroom she began to take her clothes off piece by piece. Starting with her shirt and ending in her underwear. I did the same and started the hot water, steam spilled over the top of the glass door shower. She stepped in and i stepped in after, tapping her ass. She squealed causing me to begin laughing.

(hey guys!! this one is a bit shorter but it's okay i still hope you enjoyed, anyways... if it isn't too much trouble could you all vote and share with a friend who reads fan fiction and loves one direction!! also comment your favorite quote from the book so far!! love you all xx)