"Why you though? You didn't do anything to them right?"

"Of course not, But it's because I didn't do anything that they continued. I'm an easy target" I mutter the last part.

"Oh come here." She pulls me into a hug. "I won't let those jerks hurt you again"

"Cher you're smothering me" I laugh as she squeezes me tightly.

She pulls away.

"I'm really happy you're back" I tell her.

"Me too"

___

My eyes open to the feeling of my phone buzzing. Cher is still passed out next to me on the couch. I open a message from Luke.

*You busy tonight?*

I look over to Cher. I'm sure she won't mind seeing Luke again.

*Nope just Cher and I again tonight*

I stand up and walk to the restroom. I have bags under my eyes and a small patch of dried blood by my nose. I wash my face off and miserably grab a pain pill from the cabinet. I receive another message as I sit down on the couch and Cher begins to move.

*Okay you two come over to my place for a movie night with the guys. Also would you mind bringing snacks? I'll pay you back*

I smile at the last part. Growing boys need their food. I agree to his movie night and he sends me his address.

My eyes avert to Cher who's slowly waking up from her nap. I shake her to wake her up quicker.

"Wake up" I move her shoulder.

"Hm Why?" She wines.

"Movie night at Luke's tonight"

Luke...

I send the address to Selena and my stomach begins to flip. I still haven't told the guys about her coming over.

"Hey lads" I say as they keep their eyes on the tv screen.

"What?" Michael speaks.

"Can we have a talk"

Michael rolls his eyes and Calum pauses the game. I sit down and they all look at me confused.

"So I wanted to talk about Selena" The words blurt from my lips.

"Come on mate, give it up now" Michael groans.

"I'm already okay with your decisions, so i'm gonna sit out of this conversation" Ashton says and grabs a controller.

I look back to Calum and Michael.

"Why can't you guys just try, Shes nice. We haven't done anything, but torture the poor girl"

"Why do you care so much of what we think?" Calum asks.

"Because you're my best mates, and you obviously don't like her" I tell him.

"We don't know anything about her Luke, And she's kind of weird" He tells me.

"Well can you at least try to get to know her, Just try to be nice" I beg.

Michael let's out a scoff.

"If I say yes can we stop having this conversation" He moans.

"Yes" My mood changes instantly.

"Then fine, I'll give her a go" He says.

"Same here, if it means that much" Calum agrees.

My phone buzzes and it's Selena.

*Here, I think*