"No we're gonna get out this house. So who's gig is it?" She asks.

"Just a friends. I guess you could call him that. His names Luke" I tell her.

"Oh so you and this Luke fella, Are you a thing?" She questions while raising her eyebrow.

"No No, We just started talking and he asked for me to come"

"Well we're gonna go shopping and get some new outfits for this. Considering you own basically all sweaters" She says as she looks in my closet.

"It's chilly out though" I frown.

"You'll be fine, Let's go" She grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs.

I slip on some flats and she grabs my mothers keys off the counter. She sees my worried and confused look.

"She said her and your father would share the car. It's fine" She tells me and grabs her wallet.

We get into the car and she pulls a GPS out and we head to the mall. When we arrive I mentally groan of all the walking I'll have to do. We park up close and walk into the large building.

"I don't even know where to start" Cher says with excitement as she looks at all the stores.

She begins walking towards a store and I follow. This is going to be such a long day. A day I'm not sure I can handle.

___

Throughout the many hours we spent in the mall, Cher grabbed almost every single dress, top and bottoms and pushed me to try them on. Along with accessories and shoes.

"See it wasn't all too bad, you survived" Cher laughs as we finally walk back to the car.

"So much walking" I groan as I sit back in the seat.

When Cher starts the car the time is five and I have failed to know what time the gig starts. Cher starts to drive back and I send a message to Luke.

*I never asked what time your gig starts, or where it's at*

I send it and wait for a reply. We arrive back home and Cher helps me with the many bags we have. My phone buzzes and I quickly unlock it.

*Starts at seven, Did you wanna hang out before then?*

I let Cher know the time as we enter my room and she begins her 'work'. She pulls out articles of clothing and tries to make an outfit for me. I reply to Luke.

*Im with a friend who i'll be bringing along, but i'll see you then*

Luke says it fine and sends the address. I dress myself in the clothing Cher hands me. After, she begins doing my makeup and adding accessories.

"I don't understand why I have to dress up" I say as she puts a thick liquid on my cheeks.

"Because it's a boy who asked you to see him play with his band, he's obviously trying to show off to you" She says while patting my face with an odd sponge.

"We're just friends" I say again and she laughs.

"We'll see about that" A smirk plays on her lips and I shake my head.