[12: Prt. 2] Damn you, Wesley Richardson!

YAYAYAYAYAAYAY!! An update! Yipee!

Here's an update for your Friday(: Please enjoy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAFY! and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!

These people were very supportive of my story so I'm dedicating this chapter to them. And Ash, sorry for putting your birthday late, I just wanted to put your birthday in because I couldn't last week.

I hope you love it, I worked really hard in it.

Okay on with the chapter....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UNEDITED

Stella Miller's POV

I continued trying to figure out Wesley's thoughts. What was he thinking? Because he sure was thinking a damn lot about it. His stormy eyes were staring deeply on the tile floors. It has already been a minute and I was growing impatient. I let a irritated sigh, I put my hand up to his face and began snapping my fingers at his eyes. "Wesley, Wesley, come on we have to get to class and we need to clean this mess." He still wasn't paying attention, I clenched my teeth together. Was this guy daydreaming? Why wasn't he snapping out of it? I began pushing his shoulder. "Wesley, wake up." He still was in his thoughts. This guy will literally be the death of me.

Well then, desperate calls call for desperate measures. I brought my hand up and pinched his bicep. He immediately was taken out of his reverie and rubbed his arm. "What the heck, Stella?! That hurt." He pouted.

I squinted my eyes in disbelief. "You stood there daydreaming about God knows what, and now you're acting like a child? You are really the most unbelievable person." I leaned to my left foot bringing all my weight to it. "We need to clean this mess before class starts."

Wesley rubbed his arm once more and groaned. "But I don't want to do it."

I furrowed my eyes in astonishment. This guy literally is taking all of my patience. I just want to rip out his beautiful hair of his puny hair. Wait, beautiful? Okay seriously brain, we need to stop thinking of him like this. "What?! You're the one that made me drop it!"

"I know, it's just I don't want to clean it." Wesley gruffed like a kid being forced to eating broccoli. "Stell, you are really asking the future heir of the biggest enterprise in the planet to clean a mess? Someone will clean it up, just leave it alone."

This guy was absurd! He actually brings other people to do his problems for him. He really is a true rich kid. "Well, I'm going to clean it up because I don't like leaving my problems for other people to do."

Wesley's jaw was ticking and he glared at me. Great, I pissed him off. "Fine."

"Fine!" I said in finality before I headed to the girls' bathroom to fetch some toilet paper to clean up the coffee. I heard Wesley holler, "I'm not gonna wait for you, so I'm going ahead."

I replied back, "Whatever."

"Good!" He yelled when I slammed the bathroom door. I walked over to one of the marble stalls and stole a roll of toilet paper out of one of the boxes. I went over to the mirror and pulled my hair into a high pony tail, so the coffee won't touch my hair. I left my fringe on my face because it actually looked good today.

I finally left the bathroom with a roll of toiler paper at hand. I went over to the spill and squatted and pushed my uniform sleeves up to my elbows. Then I unrolled some paper and ripped it off. I placed the paper on top of the coffee and it began absorbing the liquid causing it grow brown.