[7] Being Bidded by an Ass

[7]Being Bidded by an Ass

Stella Miller's POV

The whole entire time we went to the outlet in this school. I wasn't even walking. Bridgette and Destiny had to drag me to even entire the place. We first went to the entrance of the area.

"OH MY GOD! I CANT WAIT TO GO TO DELIA'S!! EEK" Bridgette said excitedly.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Delia's? What's Delia's. I'm already assuming Delia's is a store. "Um Bridge... what's Delia's?" I questioned.

Bridgette's jumping around paused. Everyone turned their heads facing me slowly. From the looks in the faces, they looked at me like I was the alien on Earth.

"What?" I asked. They continued having that expression on their face.

"You don't know what that place is?" Alyssa looked at me shocked.

Okay I'm starting to feel really dumb now.

I nodded my head. Destiny grabbed my hand and dragged me again. "We need to take you there because you're a girl and girls go there."

"So I'm not a girl?" I whined and frowned.

"Yes, you definitely not one! Where do you even shop anyway?" Destiny quirked her eyebrow

"Umm mostly Ross, they have good clothes and they are pretty cheap," I answered

"Okay we need to get you new clothes pronto!" Destiny snapped her fingers.

We continued walking until we stopped in front of this girly store.

So this is Delia's.

I turned my body around so I won't enter the building filled with expensive clothes, but Lindy stopped me.

"Nuhuh," she prodded her finger side by side. "Not today sister. You need to show your inner feminism, come on," she commanded.

I sighed. "Fine."

Charlotte pushed the transparent doors. The air hit me like a pancake, it was full of girly things. From dresses to shorts. I looked around, I saw some people from my grade and I'm guessing the rest are some freshmen, juniors, and sophomores. I just wanted to leave right away, but Lindy stopped me once again. Alyssa pushed me over to the girls section. Okay I give up. These girls aren't going to make me leave without a dress.

"Okay guys, we have about," Bridgette checked her phone. "Five hourse untii the auction so find your dresses." I guessed my expression appeared to be uninterested while the others zipped away trying to get their hands on their perfect dress.

I sighed and walked over to the clearance racks, but Charlotte stopped me.

"Why are you going there?" she crossed her arms.

"Um I'm going to get my dress," making my voice sound like 'isn't it obvious'

"No no no no. We're going to buy your dress. How about we find your dress and try them on. Don't worry Stell we'll pay for it," Charlotte asserted.

I pondered for a moment. Her face was telling me 'just do it Stell. Do it!!"

I cave in, "Fine." I found a couch near the fitting rooms so I decided to sit there. I listened to my music for a bit and played a few games to pass the time.

I observed every dress everyone chose to get. They actually appeared to look pretty in my opinion.

Bridgette picked a pink high low dress. It was a strapless dress, the silver glitter was scattered on the top portion of the dress reaching towards the middle section. A ribbon was wrapped around the waist line of the dress. To me the dress looked spectacular, but the price didn't. But I already knew Bridgette was going to get it anyway.

Finding Love with the HeirOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara