[8: Prt. 2] Date Night with Him

Stella Miller's POV

I listened to my music for first fifteen minutes we were driving. I sat on the window seat next to Alice. Everyone chatted with each other, while me being the one with social problems kept quiet. I laid my head on the window and focused on the terrain. I closed my eyes and thought. What am I doing? I'm supposed to be studying, not going to other places during school. I'm practically ditching. This is definitely not what I wanted to do. I'm like using Frank's money for this.

I took off my headphones and turned my head over to everyone else. "Are we ditching school?"

Wesley smirked, which gave me tingles. That's weird. "We are not ditching Stell bell. I asked the principal and she said it was fine because it was for date night."

"But still," I complained. "We could've done this on the weekend." I gotta admit I am a killjoy. Don't hate me!

"Come on Stella!" Alice spoke in her British accent. "It will be fun!"

I quirked my eyes to her, "isn't this your first day, and you're already going to a trip?"

She grinned, "don't worry Stella, Wesley phoned my father about it and he gladly accepted it."

I groaned, what's up with these people trusting Wesley. To me, he doesn't seem trustworthy at all. I ran my fingers through my hair, "fine, but if something happens in school because of this it is your fault." I pointed at Wesley.

"It's fine by me sweetheart," Wesley replied and emphasized the last word.

I heard my phone ring, and the caller ID read it was Frank. I smiled and went over to the bathroom so I could have some privacy. I opened the bathroom door, and I didn't need to be surprised at all. The bathroom looked luxurious as ever. I sat on the counter.

"Hey," I greeted.

"I heard you're going somewhere," he replied.

"You know? How?"

"A guy named Wesley told me," he said.

"Do you know where we are going?" I asked

"About that.. I can't tell you," he whispered.

"Why not?"

"He said he wanted it to be a surprise," he explained.

I groaned, "how's Melissa and mom?"

"Melissa's fine and so is Victoria,"

I took a deep breath, "how much are the hospital bills?"

"They're $1,000, right now Stella," he replied.

I bit my lip at the price, "I need to find a job quickly."

"Alright Stella, but I will chip in some money too,"

"No, don't. You already are taking care of Melissa, and you already paid for the academy tuition,"

"Just a little,"

"No, end of discussion," I snapped.

"But Stel-," I pressed the end call button.

I put my phone in my pocket, and faced the mirror. I rubbed my temples, and sighed. "What am I going to do?"

I opened the bathroom door and Wesley was waiting there. "Hey I-" he spoke

"Not now Wesley, I'm not in the mood for your jokes," I snapped and walked to my seat.

I heard Bridgette and Destiny whispering, "what happened to Stella?" But I slouched on my seat.

Alice turned to me, "what's wrong Stella?" She seemed concerned.