╰┈➤14

Taehyung pushed her away, landing on a hard chest

Taehyung pushed her away, landing on a hard chest. She would have lost her balance if it wasn't for the person behind her. She tried to rub the pain on her shoulders where he had pushed her.

"What the fuck do you think you're —" Taehyung's words got caught in his throat when in Rose's neck a hand got wrapped.

Her eyes widen, a chill ran all over her naked body. She felt the fingers dig harder in the back of her neck.

"You have no idea how much I wished to do this," she spoke in the woman's ear, forcing her head back. She winced in pain, her hair getting caught between her neck.

Naree forced her head back, while she struggled, wrapping her hands on her arm, pushing her nails in her skin, which didn't phase Naree. She then pushed her head hard on the ground, her face making contact with it. The ground cracked around it. The boys didn't say anything watching the scene in front of them. Naree didn't get satisfied with that. She continued to pull her head again and repeat it until her face was beyond recognition. The mark slowly disappeared, her wings growing up. She finally got up, pushing the hair out of her face with her bloody hands. She cracked a little her back and neck, before walking towards Taehyung.

"Are you okay?"

She didn't say anything, wrapping both arms on his neck pulling him towards her lips. He stiffened, staring wide-eyed at her, before giving on her soft lips. He cupped her face with both of his hands, pulling her face closer. He caressed her skin with his thumb, while he dragged his tongue inside her mouth.

"This ended way better than I thought," whispered to himself Jungkook before being the first to walk out.

"Finally," shook his head Namjoon, after the months he had to see them being in love with each other.

"Jimin, the money," spoke Hoseok, mentioned with his hand.

"Fuck," spoke Jimin, pulling his wallet.

"You bet on them?" Asked Yoongi, a gasp leaving his mouth, seeing the large bill getting passed to Hoseok.

"I knew Naree was going to take the first step. I should have placed the bet," sighed Jin who followed behind them as well to leave the cave.

"And get a fucking room. This isn't a show," shouted Yoongi.

Finally pulling apart, Taehyung let a happy sigh, still holding her face, looking at her face. His lips curved upwards in a huge smile. 

"Stop staring at me it's embarrassing," she looked away, a blush finally creeping on her cheeks, realizing her impulsive actions. Taehyung's smile couldn't go any wider, pulling her face and kissing the tip of her nose grabbing her attention. 

"I just can't believe you like me back."

"I thought it was pretty obvious," she said back and looked up at the male, who shook his head. 

"I have been wanting to confess for such a long time. I can't believe you stole the moment," now she was the one to smile and pull away from his hold.

"Who said I confessed? I am still single, and waiting," she turned on her heels, leaving the cave. Taehyung looked at her up and down, still thinking of the words she told him. The man was whipped and she had him wrapped around her finger. He picked his pace following behind her.

"Then I can ask you for a date?"

"Can you?" She asked, giving him a cocky smile. He let a laugh, not believing her words. 

"Tonight at midnight?"

"Tonight at midnight."