╰┈➤11

She returned back, watching Yoongi's back as he put up with his mother

She returned back, watching Yoongi's back as he put up with his mother. He sensed her and got up. 

"How did it go? Are you okay?" She nodded quickly, giving a smile to Yoongi. He embraced the girl in a hug. 

"They said they were happy for the time they spent with me, and really really proud."

"I'm sure they were. You were an amazing daughter for them."

Tears rolled down her pink cheeks and she quickly wiped them. Yoongi gave her a quick head pat. 

"Let's go," he said and she nodded. Their mother gasped walking after them.

"Not even a little bit of time with my daughter?"

"No. You already know everything. There is no point," Yoongi spoke holding his sister's hand, pulling her outside. She looked back at her mother, giving her a short bow as she walked. 

"I don't like her," he said while they were out of the castle, going into a portal to hell.

"Are you saying it because you just met her recently like me?"

"Hmm. Yeah. That too. She knows everything. I don't like that."

"Don't father do the same?"

"No, he is banned into looking on earth. He doesn't know most of the stuff. This is why a neutral pair moves in and out of hell and heaven sharing news and communication." 

"What took you so long?" Her eyes moved to Taehyung who was seating down on the ground. He got up yawning. 

"Mom," spoke shortly both twins before looking at each other in surprise. 

"Watching you both be surprised of being twins will be the best thing that will happen these months." 

He laughed, joining by a smile from the girl. He watched Taehyung threw his arm around Yoongi's shoulder as they both walked towards another castle. She followed behind them quietly. 

Her father, Lucifer was nothing like she had imagined. In contrast to her mother, who looked more mature, and acted childish as an act, Lucifer looked really young, he hadn't aged since he hit 25. He gave a warm smile to his daughter ignoring his son and his best friend.