╰┈➤6

"Taehyung, continue getting closer to her

"Taehyung, continue getting closer to her. Might as well introduce her to others," he only nodded, getting up, leaving the room. The other didn't speak anything, leaving too, continuing doing whatever they were doing first.

Taehyung went to his room, laying down on his bed. He didn't want to do it. Especially to her. She was too kind to be put between this war that had been going for centuries. He moved his head into the sheets, her smell still lingering there. 

"Fuck," he laughed, placing his hand over his face. He had already taken a liking towards her. It was pathetic for him. He had met her for two days, and already was fond of her. Maybe it was her smile, her sweet gesture towards him. He couldn't put his finger on it. It was something that made him admire her so much, he even killed the vampire who was pulling her outside of school. It hurt, but even more to know he had to manipulate her. To fool her, to stay with her, to make her fall in love with him, just so they can hurt the angels who are looking after her. After all he was a demon. It was only reasonable for him to do terrible things. But more than that, he couldn't disappoint the others, who for years, like him, have been humilied by angels who looked down at them, who took every chance to start a war and lie it were the demons, because who could believe a demon anyway. It was always the angels, the white robes, the halos, the sweet smiles, and living into the clouds, not some black, red-eyed demon who lived in the grounds and took care of criminal souls who had passed away. 

But, it was his mission. And he was going to achieve it, either he liked it or not.

_

She gasped for air. She woke up from her sleep, seating up on the bed. Her foot kicked the covers, her body hot and sweaty. She took deep breaths, searching for her phone under her pillow to look at the time. 3 am.

She couldn't believe she was seeing the dream again. It had been a month. A month since school started and she met Taehyung and a month since she was dreaming every night about him, not only that but his friends as well. And her childhood friends too. All in a huge battle, with superpowers and wings, flying around. Scenes of Taehyung ripping her friends' heads off. It was impossible and she knew it, but it terrified her beyond what she could have ever imagined. She couldn't understand what was going on. Why her dreams keep happening again and again? She was tired by this. But there was one thing she knew for sure. Taehyung wasn't like that. He was the sweetest person she had ever met. After leaving all her high school friends behind, and moved into the new town, he was already there since the first day. Taking care of her, buying her food, showing her around the town, even helping with the school's work. They always paired up for projects together and would spent the afternoon in coffee shops studying. He even introduced her to his friends, telling her if she needed any help she could go to them anytime.

"He is not like that," she said to herself. She was better then this, and to believe such fantasy dreams.  

_

Yoongi continued to look from the shadows everything. He couldn't erase this feeling of guilt and uneasy in himself. He would go late at night to check on this girl, but couldn't found anything. Not a clue, not a development of her. He was really gonna say she was just a human. 

Although he did found it strange of her, how she woke every night. Something was troubling her, and everytime he would question Taehyung about it, he knew nothing. She never told anyone, which raised the mystery of who this girl was. Even the angels have spent the time with her anymore. They would greet her on hallways but that was it. Even if it was a plan, he had already done the calculations. His goal was close. Taehyung had done the job perfect. Maybe too perfect. Because not only Naree was in love, but him as well. Yoongi had read right through him like an opened book. 

And he was on his way to confront him about it.