╰┈➤12

The boys continued to run around the forest, checking every corner of it, but without success

The boys continued to run around the forest, checking every corner of it, but without success. Yoongi cursed, punching a tree that fell on the ground.

"Don't worry. We will found her," Jin tried to calm him down.

"It's all my fault if only I hadn't suggested to go out in the forest," Jungkook's face painted with regret, his hands coming in fists.

"It's not your fault. Are you sure they were werewolves?"

"Yeah, I cannot mistake the smell of those dirty dogs."

"If they want war, like the last time, we will give them," Jimin said, adding more fuel to the situation.

"I'm sure they are using a spell, we are overlooking their hideout," Hoseok spoke. He teleported back into the house in his room, picking up some ingredients. The boys sat down in stones, waiting for him. 

"If my father didn't get that necklace, I would have sensed her powers and found her already," Yoongi hissed. He was sick worried about her. She couldn't use her powers yet. He was scared of what the werewolves might do to her. 

Jungkook grabbed his head, a vision flashed on his mind. Cold sweat ran all over his body. He massaged with eyes, dragging his hands down his face afterward. 

"Are you okay?" Jimin spoke looking at him. He raised his head to look at Jimin and nodded. He got a glimpse of purple eyes but ignored it. Jungkook nodded and looked away. He was getting impatient. After looking at the condition Naree was in, he couldn't stay in place. 

Hoseok arrived, holding a book in his hand. 

"Is it finished?" Yoongi asked, and Hoseok gave him a reassuring smile. He raised his hand, calling the spell. A wave of wind gashed from his hand towards the forest. Taehyung and Yoongi looked north immediately, picking their scent, and ran.

"This is not going to end well," Jungkook responded after watching everyone sprint towards the north. Namjoon was the first to suggest a plan, before rushing inside, but it was impossible to convince both boys. They threw themselves on the battle immediately after noticing the first wolf.

Their red eyes flew on the darkness that had fallen over the forest. They didn't let many choices to the boys, who joined them left or right killing the wolves who attacked them. But they took the matter into their own hands, killing hundreds of them. 

Finally, with a clear rode, they walked inside the cave for a few minutes. Terror filled their eyes as they saw Naree, chained on the ground, blood gushing out from her back. A few feet away her wings stood on the ground. Taehyung's eyes widen and he runs to her side picking her up.

Yoongi follows immediately shaking her body. He calls out her name multiple times while the boys stay alert if any wolves are left and jump out. She opens her eyes, coughing up blood, her eyes white. She looks at the boys, a weak smile on her lips. 

Suddenly she screams, an unbearable pain shot through her body. A hand was offered before of her and she held it tightly. 

"Don't worry. It will be over soon," Taehyung spoke gently.

They waited for her patiently to grow her wings. Her broken cries filling the cave.