╰┈➤5

It was the next morning. She had woken up early, asking her mom to drop her at school since she was going over to her friend's house. She wore something comfortable for the day. She wore an oversized tee shirt topping it with a patterned bottom up. She wore mom's jeans and vans. This time she decided to clip her hair up with a butterfly clipper, her bangs coming loose which she tugged behind her ears. She grabbed her beige tote back with tarot cards printed and walked downstairs.

"I made you a sandwich," her mother said smiling as she was wearing her shoes. Naree grabbed the sandwich taking a bite out of it. Her father turned down the tv's volume. He greeted his daughter as she did the same, going after her mom, wearing her shoes as well.

"I'm off," she yelled and walked fastly to the car. She finished her sandwich in the car, her mom asking her about the school and the project she was going to work on. 

After her mother left, she moved inside the campus stopping at a vending machine, getting a can of cold coffee. She walked a bit around the room, finding a perfect spot to sit down and look outside the window. She heard people moving in and out but didn't mind them, while she strolled through twitter. 

She heard the chair of the table move and she looked up seeing Taehyung with a little smile on his lips, as he put a cupcake down before of her. 

"I'm glad I didn't get you something to drink," he sat down and the girl stared with big eyes in front of her.

"Good morning," she said and closed her phone, straightening and turning her body towards the table, "and thank you."

"It was nothing," he said and looked at her wrist for a second before looking back up at her eyes.  

After school, she walked outside, seating down before the parking lot, waiting for Taehyung. He had texted her, he would be there for a minute. 

"Hey," he said walking fast towards her, in his hands the car's key he had burrowed from Jin. She got up, smiling a little and followed after him towards the car.