╰┈➤ 1

The clock rang for a few seconds before she turned it off

The clock rang for a few seconds before she turned it off. She was so excited about the new school she was moving to. After all, it was one of her dream schools. She had studied so hard to arrive at this school, and her parents couldn't be happier to move together with her to the new city.

She took a short shower, quickly drying her hair with her left hand while with her right she tried to brush her teeth. After she was done, she went over to her room, where she had picked her clothes the night before. She wore her long white dress, decorated with lace with a flower print in the ends of it. It went just above her ankles. She pulled her black corset, placing it right under her chest. She clipped fast the buttons before pulling the strings. She tugged the dress a little making it shorter. She wore her necklaces and rings and grabbed her bag, going to her living room.

She looked at the note her mother had left her and she smiled. She grabbed a protein bar from the fridge and walked to the door, wearing her black doc martins. She combed her fingers through her hair, checking again if she had everything on her bag, and walked outside to her car.

After enjoying the local radio choice of music, she parked the car inside the university's parking area. She walked inside the campus, which her phone in her hands, looking at her periods. She walked by classes, looking at their name. Many students passed by, many the same as her, new to the school.

She frowned her eyes as a boy waved his hand in her direction. She looked behind but didn't see anyone.

"Naree!" He called her by her name, which got her more confused. He got closer, she finally could point out who he was.

"Oh my god, Jackson! It's been so long," she opened her arms welcoming the boy into a hug.

"How are you? I missed you so much. You have changed a lot," he pointed out, giving a quick look to the girl from head to toe. She laughed, giving a little slap to his shoulder.

"Of course, it was middle school," she looked up to the tall man, who she could remember being shorter than her.

"The other would be so happy when they see you."