╰┈➤8

They say your birthday mornings are the best

They say your birthday mornings are the best. Filled with wishes and people surrounding you with love and smiles, wishing you the best, health, and happiness. Maybe even not the best, but still with people around you, and text messages.

She opened her eyes, still tired. The room was dark. The blinds were down. She placed her feet off the bed, touching the tiles. They were wet and cold. Her eyebrows furrowed and she continued to walk to open the blinds and see. The room smelled terrible as well. Her door was shut, not a single light on her room. After she opened it, she noticed her hands were red. She froze, her heartbeat picked up in a panic. She wiped them off her clothes, watching the window with blood. She looked in the ground, a trail of blood leading outside the door. The worse crossed her mind. Tears were swelling up her eyes. Quick breaths as she felt suffocated. The metallic smell of blood was becoming stronger.  

"M-mom.." she called out, her voice choked out. She felt like she was going to pass out any second as she walked towards the door.

Her hands continued to shake as she touched the handle. Her heart was beating rapidly so fast and hard she could hear it.

She opened slowly the door, peaking a little, but the weight of the dead body opened it wide. Her mother's body felt on her feet. She stumbled back, her feet hitting the bed and she fell. Her lips trembled, the tears pouring out of her eyes aggressively. The lifeless eyes of her mother stared at her, blood covering her whole body. Not far behind her father, lying by the stairs, a huge spear across his body, keeping him still up on his feet.

"I told you to stay away from that demon."

Half syllables made past her lips as she heard a voice speak behind her. She was terrified. She couldn't stop staring at her parents. 

"This must be a dream right," she laughed, her hands coming to her face, pulling it, scratching it, holding it forcely, dragging her nails on her cheeks. She screamed. It wasn't a dream. The room began to shake when she run to her mother's body holding it tightly.

The angels who had been outside waiting to wish her, teleport inside the house, watching with terror in their eyes the scene in front of them. 

"It was their work," Yugyeom said that the other's eyes turned blue. With only one thing on their mind they teleported to the demons' house. They did the same feeling their presence.

"What do you want?" Jimin was the first to speak, he had a party hat on his head and a marker on his hands. 

"Always disturbing," spoke Yoongi, with lines on his face. He was whipping them off with a wet tissue, while looking at the angels.

"Like you disturb families. Well, it's in your blood," replied Jackson with venom on his words.

"What the hell you're talking about?"

The angels pointed to the ground who had begin to shake slightly. The demons stayed confused on what they were talking about. That's when it click to Yoongi. He quickly teleported leaving everyone confused. The angels immediately went after him. They were sure he was going to kill Naree. The boys did as well, teleporting after Yoongi. 

They went inside the shaking house, a huge wave a power coming from inside. The strong smell of blood still there. They were shocked to see whose house they have arrived. Naree was crying and screaming still holding the dead body. Yoongi was trying to separate his sister from the body. 

"It's gonna be okay. It will be fine. Calm down, control yourself," he spoke softly to her, casting a spell on her to stop the flow of power from leaving her body. She fainted, falling into Yoongi's arm. He got up carrying her, planning to leave. 

"Where do you think you are taking my wife? Put your dirty hands away," he grabbed Yoongi's shoulder stopping him from walking towards the window. Jimin acted immediately and grabbed Yugyeom's hand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he threatened the boy.

Yoongi turned back, his eyes scanning through the angels. They froze in their place, seeing the red and blue eye from him. He held a cold gaze, his calmness leaving his body little by little as he watched the unconsous girl in his arms. He walked towards Taehyung, giving the girl to him. He nodded at the older man. I will protect her.

He turned back to the angels, giving a sign to Jimin to let him go.

"Which one of you did it? Which one of you bastards killed her family?"