╰┈➤4

"Jin Hyung," spoke the male entering the room

"Jin Hyung," spoke the male entering the room. He pecked his head in the other room smiling seeing Jin there, eating his lunch.

"What now Taehyung? Did you get into trouble again?" The male doctor spoke, wiping his lips with a tissue. 

"No, no. I brought someone. Can you please take care of them? I have an unfinished business to take care of," he told the doctor before going back to the girl. 

"Hm, thank you Taehyung," she said and the male smiled, placing his hand yet again on her head, as a comforting thing. 

"I told him, stay here until the next lesson. I will get you," he walked out of the room after she told him okay.

The doctor came after looking at her. She greeted him bowing down which surprised the doctor. Nobody came to him and bowed.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Are you running a fever? Come seat down here," Seokjin called the girl over and she walked over to the bed seating down.

"Hm, actually this," she placed her arm in front of him, and his eyes widen for a second but kept his composure. There was a bruise of a hand forming on her skin.

"Let's go run it under cold water," the girl nodded, leaving her bag on the table and Seokjin showed her the way to the bathroom inside the infirmary. She hissed as the cold water run to her skin. The doctor walked back into his office looking through his bag picking a gel his friend had prepared to treat bruises quickly.

SeokJin finally understood what Taehyung meant when he said he had something to take care of. A supernatural creature could have left that kind of bruise. The poor girl. He walked back into the room where the girl was drying the water of the arm trying her best not to touch the bruise but the pain had spread all over her arm.

"Don't worry, you will be okay," he sat down on the chair in front of the girl, coating his index and middle fingers in the gel and spreading them gently on her skin.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked looking at the girl waiting for an answer.

"Yes," she responded simply looking back at her wrist as Jin started to massage it lightly, pain shooting on her arm.