XXXVII- Rylie Biers

MORGANS POV

The bright orange sun starts to rise and I slowly sit up in the leather seat sighing. I grab my cell phone from my back pocket and decide to call someone I haven't talked to in a while. I dial his number and put the phone up to my ear waiting for him to pick up. The phone rings and a voice speak.

"Hey, It's Rylie I'm not available at the moment, but I'll make sure to call you back." I sigh when it goes straight to his automatic message, but relieved to hear at least the sound of his voice. Though I lived in California, I made quite a few friends from traveling around. Rylie and I meet at the mall.

_ONE YEAR AGO_

"Thank you so much, sir, have an amazing day." I smile as the guy hands me my coffee. He returns my smile and I grab my coffee wandering around the small mall in Oregon. My parents decided for the summer break to head to Oregon and even though I wasn't the most thrilled about it I decided I should at least make the most of my experience. I suddenly collide with a rather hard chest and fall on the cold flooring. My coffee spills all over my outfit. "Damn it," I sigh.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I should've been watching where I was going." I look up and see a guy about 5'9 he had dark blonde hair and wore a simple black shirt and some blue jeans and a black leather jacket around his waist. "Crap, I'll buy you a new coffee I'm so-"

"It's alright I was about to go home anyway." I interrupt him.

"Come on the least I can do is buy you a cup of coffee," He exclaimed. I shake my head and he helps me up. "Where you from? You don't look familiar." He asks politely. He wraps his leather jacket around me making me blush.

"California, we came here on vacation," I tell him.

"I lived in Washington before coming here for university." He spoke. "It's not that bad here I promise, and look on the bright side you already have a new friend." He smiled. I laughed and looked at my feet. "I'm Rylie, and you are?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Morgan," I respond. "Oh, and Rylie, I'll take you up on that coffee offer."

_PRESENT_

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message. 123-456-78 is not available. At the tone, please record your message. When you're finished recording, you may hang up or press one for more options." The automatic voice machine spoke. "BEEP!"

"Hey, it's me, Morgan. We haven't talked in a while. Ummm maybe we can hang out for coffee again. Just don't bump into me again." I laugh. "Please call me back. I'd like to talk to you again." I smile and hang up. Rylie and I use to call each other all the time whether it be him complaining about overloads of homework or about giving me pep talks. I remember one night I called him in tears telling him my Mom passed, and he was there for me even though it was just over the phone. Ever since I moved to Forks, we haven't talked and I missed him he was like my brother.

Bella's eyes looked sore from crying and I moved over to her letting her head fall on my shoulder as I gripped her hand tightly. I needed to be here for Bella, she was going through a rough time and though I related, she had it a lot worse. Rosalie looks at me and gives me a sad smile and I return it. Bella falls asleep on my shoulder and I continue to look out the window. Hours past and it finally starts to get dark again. The headlights of the car come on and reflect on the dark grey road.

_THIRD PERSON_

Jasper, Emmett, and Edward run through the forest as Edward is ahead of the two he stops and he tries to concentrate on reading the trackers mind. Emmet tears a piece of the Jersy off and places it between on a tree and continues to run lightning fast alongside Jasper.

James smells the air and sees a ripped piece of a Jersy between the bark of the Maple Tree. A smirk arises on his lips as he continues to run, but soonly stops and smells the fabric of the jersey. His lips turn into a snarl as he drops the fabric and runs the opposite direction catching onto the Cullens game.

_MORGANS POV_

Rosalie, Alice, Bella, and I all are in a room at, Scottsdale Hotel. I slam my body against the bed and land my face into a pillow. Bella sits on the end of the bed and looks down at her feet. The room gets darker as Rosalie pulls down the blinds and sits in a chair in the corner of the room. Bella pulls out her cellphone blankly. Alice walks in and stares at Bella and I worriedly.

"I wish he'd call." Bella states.

"You guys should eat," Alice responds by pointing at the table full of food. Bella ignores her and I instead sit at the table and stuff my face with food not caring how ridiculous I looked. Rosalie looks at me amused. I give her a smile with my mouth full of food and she chuckles.

"They could get hurt. It's not worth it." Bella confessed with her hands going through her brown hair.

"Yes, it is," Rose spoke glaring at Bella. "They're doing it for your safety, so I'd stop complaining about it and be thankful." Rose huffs.

"What Rose is saying is that Edward has changed since he found you. And none of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you." Alice explained. "It's worth it." Alice smiles. My phone starts going off as it startles everyone I laugh and pull it from my pocket.

"It's a friend I'll be right back." I excuse myself. I leave the room shutting the door and answer.

"Hey, Morgan." Rylie's voice comes through the phone.

"Rylie, oh my god I miss you!" I yell into the phone. Rylie chuckles causing a smile to spread over my lips.

"Of course you do, who doesn't miss this hot voice." He exclaimed causing me to giggle. "Seriously though, I've missed you like crazy. This school is driving me nuts I'm so glad to have my talking buddy back again," he responded.

"Yeah, same! I moved to Washington to a small town called Forks." I explained.

"Really? I use to live there! Oh and I listened to your voice message we really do need to hang out soon. And I'll be sure not to pour my coffee over you again." he chuckled.

"Haha, I agree sometime soon. So you've found yourself a girlfriend yet, Mr. Biers?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah, well sorta... Her name was V-" Suddenly the hotel room burst open with Bella looking more pale then she usually was... If thats even possible.

"Hey, sorry... I'll call you back I promise." I interupt him.

"Alright, call you soon Morgan." Rylie states.

"Bye, Rylie." I hangup.

_____

Word Count- 1,225

A/N- Hey, sorry this is late. I had a very bad migraine while writing this. But I wanted to publish this for you all! ^^ Anyways I hope you liked the chapter!
Have an amazing day/night!