XV- Everyone deserves saving

[MORGANS POV]

My eyes slowly open as my eye sight was still blurry, but I managed to see The glimpse of blond hair and fair pale skin. Jasper was carrying me. I felt his hands grip my side as he was carrying me bridal style in his arms.

"Your awake." Jasper exclaimed lightly.
I smiled softly and looked around us. We were still in the pitch black darkness. "We're about to be at my place." He calmly exclaimed. I didn't hesitate because I knew if I came home like this my Dad would literally have my head.
Suddenly I was placed into Jaspers car.
He buckled my seat belt and closed my door earning a thankful smile from me. In a flash he was opening the other door. He got in the other side quickly and closed the door then pushed the gas pedal zooming out of the dark alleyway. Honestly it did cross my mind that he was driving probably over the speed limit, but I was more focused on how he got to me so quickly.

"How long have I been passed out?" I asked softly leaning against the warm leather seat. My throat was still burning from running and it stung like it was swollen. My vision was still blurry and my head hurt.

"Two minutes ago." He spoke softly. I nodded and closed my eyes trying to escape this horrid headache that wouldn't disappear. My head was pounding and I wanted nothing more then to make it go away. "We're almost at my place." He exclaimed looking at me with sympathy.

"You got really pretty eyes." I rambled having no idea what I just sputtered. His eyes were a gold color and I've probably never seen anyone with eyes like his other then the Cullen family.

"Thanks." He smirked looking down at me but then returned his glaze towards the road.

"Why did you save me?" I asked suddenly turning my head towards his direction.

"Morgan, your my friend... Friends save each other." He commented sweetly. "Now since you asked me a question it's my turn to ask you...Why did you go to that party?" He asked bluntly little pissing me off.

"Can't a girl let lose?" I asked trying to hide my anger in my tone.

"Not you, Morgan, I know how you are. I know you wouldn't of picked up that liquor beverage out unless something was bothering you." He exclaimed seeming like he knew me...knew my story.... God I'm so freaking drunk... I can't even process my thoughts.

"Jasper, you don't know me." I sighed.
"You don't know what I'm really like."
And their I go again saying something that just slipped my mouth.

"Then who are you, Morgan?" He asked parking into the driveway of a huge house. Who am I?

"I'm someone who's broke I'm a person that can't be fixed... I'm not worth saving Jasper." I sputtered through tears. Damn it! Why do feel so helpless why do I feel so weak?!

"Everyone deserves saving, Morgan. You might be broken but so am I." He admitted. His hand swept the tears off my red cheeks. "Come on let's go in." He got out of the car and opened my door in a blink of an eye. I hopped out and gave him a soft smile. He put one hand on my shoulder giving me support to walk. I glanced at the huge house that had huge glass widows that really gave no privacy at all.  We walked into the house and I realized everyone was probably sleeping this late at night. My head went down as we walked upstairs. We went into a room that had no bed and instead had a coach.

"You don't sleep?" I asked teasingly trying to lift up the mood. He smiled.

"I do but you see I don't like to have a bed because it takes a lot of space." He rambled making me smile.

"Logical, Jasper, very logical." I teased again laughing. Luckily I was less drunk then I thought and still could manage what I was going to say.

"That guy shouldn't of followed you!
Maybe I should just go back there and kill him for it!" Jasper yelled as he looked at my wrist. I looked down and saw the bruises that were on both of my wrists that were turning purple now.

"It doesn't hurt anymore, Jasper." I said immediately trying to help him calm down. I've never witness Jasper like this...
Angry...Upset...Pissed Off...

"Morgan, he pinned you against the wall you had no idea what he was feeling!" He yelled tightening his hands into a fist. Feeling? Oh god my mind can't process any more of his mysteries crap.

"Jasper, I'm alright thanks to you." I spoke grabbing his cold wrist. I smiled as his fist started to loosen. "Also thanks to Alice..." I remember the event that happened at lunch class where Alice wrote a number on my hand in sharpie that was Jaspers number.

"Come on let's get you a ice pack it'll reduce the pain... I think." He laughed.

"You can become a doctor with that mind." I laughed causing him to smirk.
We both walked down stairs and I saw tons of... Were those Graduation Caps?
Adding to the list of mysterious crap! We both walked to the kitchen as I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Jasper grabbed two Advil pills and handed me them.

"These should help the migraine you have." He exclaimed causing me to poor them in my mouth and swallow them down with water. He went to the freezer and grabbed two ice packs and walked over to me. "And these should reduce the blood flow in bruises causing it to reduce pain." He exclaimed causing me to smile.
He walked over to me and put the ice packs on my wrist. We both look at each other staring into one another eyes.

"Thanks, Dr.Hale." I smiled. We both walked upstairs quickly. I slammed my body on the soft...soft...comfy sofa.

"You should get some sleep." He said.
I nodded agreeing. He got some covers and put them on me for warmth.

"Thanks." I mumbled my eyes fluttered wanting to close.

"Goodnight, Morgan." He said sweetly waking away but I grabbed his wrist to protest. He looked at me confused.

"Stay.." I mumbled causing him to nod and sit down on the chair beside the couch.

"Goodnight, Darling." He said Then pressed his soft lips onto my forehead.
I quickly fell asleep....

Word Count- 1,100

A/N Helllllo, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Hey, is anyone excited for Infinity War? I'm so EXCITED!!!
I watched Deadpool a couple days ago and let me tell you it was amazing!!!
Wade Wilson is literally one of my favorite fücking Marvel characters! I can't wait to watch DeadPool Two!!!
Hope you all have an amazing
Day/Night!