VI - Swollen Eyes

[Morgans POV]

As we drive up to the high school my eyes direct towards the Scooby Gang (AKA Jessica, Tyler, Erik, Mike, and Angela) they were all sitting in the big van. As Bella parked the truck we both got out quickly walking towards the Scooby gang.

"Bella, Morgan!" Erik yells running towards us. I wrinkle my nose when I smell the forbidden horrible rotten egg smell. Erik looks at me confused. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing you just smell like rotten garbage. No big deal!" I pat his shoulder as I sit down between Angela and Mike.
Mike was trying to talk to Bella well more like flirting while Bella was trying to avoid the conversation.

"The Dance is coming." Angela warns pulling up her sleeve. There's a dance?
Erik pushes Mike away and sits next to me pulling his arm over my shoulder.

"Morgan, so I was wondering if you wanted to be my date to the dance?"
Erik say confidently. "I mean we can just go as friends if you want!" Erik stutters.

"Sorry Erik, I'm planning on going somewhere that weekend." I feel bad for rejecting/Friend zoning Erik, but I don't know how to dance or crap like that also Erik isn't my type. I yelp when I feel something hit my leg. I look down at the soccer ball then look up and see mike staring at me.

"Your on, Newton!" I yell hitting the soccer ball. Mike smirks and runs to the ball hitting it towards Jessica who trips over the ball causing us to laugh. Jessica stands up and grins then hits the ball perfectly towards Erik (I guess she isn't as useless as I thought) Erik smacked the ball at Bella who shakes her head. "Bella!!! You can't always listen to the titanic soundtrack forever you know!" I yell at her. Causing Bella to roll her eyes in annoyance. Then she finally drags her feet towards us. She drops the soccer ball on the ground and looks at it for a second trying to figure out her strategy. Suddenly Tyler makes appearance by yelling. Bella got distracted and hit the soccer ball sideways colliding into Mike's stomach. Mike looked at his stomach and put his hand on it. Mike started yelling sounding like he was giving birth... I was trying to hold in my laughter.

"Mike, I'm so sorry!" Bella trembled running towards Mike. "Do you need to go to the nurse?" Bella asks worriedly.
Mike slightly smiled but then fell on the hard concrete. Erik and I run towards Mike helping him stand up.

"Bella, he's going to be alright. Morgan and I will take him to the nurse." Erik stated. Bella slowly nodded then sat down inside the van next to Angela. I held on Mike's shoulder holding him steady. Erik did the same, but let him lean on his shoulder for support. We slowly helped Mike walk to the front door of the school when my ears hear a loud sound that sounded like those sport cars. I look behind me and see a white Jeep pull up. Alice steps out with Rosalie by her side they started laughing about something, while Emmett stepped out of the driver side showing off his 'Impressive Muscles' you might so call them.... Honestly i'm a little jealous I'm here looking like a potato who stayed up all night watching the notebook (crying inside) Then next is Jasper who steps out gracefully and laughs at Emmett. Jaspers blond medium golden hair flew perfectly with the wind— STOP, MORGAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR YOUR HORMONES ARE ACTING UP!
GET THEM UNDER CONTROL!!!!
Jaspers Golden eyes glance at me for a second with a sad expression then deflect away from mine.

"Earth to MORGAN!" Erik yells bringing me back into the real world where Mike got his ass kicked. I nod then continue to help Mike walk.

"This would go a lot faster if you didn't smell like rubbish!" I fumed at Erik. I narrowed my eyes at Erik mockingly.

"My poor heart... that hurt!" Erik Whined.
Erik put his hand on his heart pretending to act hurt. I roll my eyes in annoyance.
"Careful if you do that to much they can get stuck back there." Erik spoke while chuckling. I hold my middle finger at him not giving a single crap.

"Dude, how long have you not worn deodorant?" Mike rejoiced. Erik laughed then smelled his armpit shrugging it off.

"I smell like the usual." Erik replied. We finally made our way into the school. Picking Mike up to climb the step into the office while he groaned. "Stop acting like a baby Mike!" Erik laughed as we made our way into the nurses office.

"Why don't I hit you with a soccer ball then?" Mike threatened smirking at Erik's reaction as he slowly stepped away and putting his arms up in surrender. The nurse walked in and helped Mike out. Erik and I decided we'd leave him because class was going to start in a couple of minutes. When Erik and I left the office I stumbled into a hard chest. I looked up and saw Jasper.

"Sorry about that wasn't looking." I smiled softly scratching the back of my head. Jasper looked at me with guilt...  was he okay?

"Can we talk, Morgan?" Jasper questioned. I nodded softly leaving Erik behind and following Jasper to a empty room that looks like it hasn't been used in decades.

"We need to stop being friends." Jasper spitted out. What happened did I do anything? Jasper shifted on his other leg seeming uncomfortable in this situation. I didn't know what to say why the sudden decision. All the worry disappeared in my body and was replaced by rage.

"It's not you it's me , right?" I asked in anger tightening my fist. His expression was blank...

"Morgan, I don't want you to get hurt."
Jasper admitted grabbing my hand. I pull away from his grip and my eyes start getting blurry... I will not show I'm weak...

"Are you serious?" I ask looking into his golden eyes. This can't be happening not today... not now...

"Morgan I-" he said until I interrupted his little speech. I couldn't take it anymore I wasn't going to let me see me weak...

"Goodbye Jasper." The words coldly leave my mouth as I storm out of the room with tears poring down my cheeks. I run into the janitor room and shut the door and slowly fall down on the floor my eyes are swelling with tears. Why Jasper? Is the only thought I could process. I'm not strong ... instead I'm weak inside...

Word Count- 1,124