IX - Mr-Furious-Child

A/N- I'm sorry I'm late! I've been packed with a bunch of homework... T^T Anyways when I finished I immediately posted this! Only for you guys! ^^

{Morgans POV}

I swear I have... Somewhere... I'm probably just tired...

"It's a pleasure to meet you Dr.Cullen." I spoke interrupting the awkward silence. "I'm Morgan." I added shaking his hand that he put out. It was cold almost as cold as Jaspers... Are they cold-blooded or something?

"Its a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Morgan and please call me Carlisle." He politely spoke to me causing me to nod my head in agreement. Something did seem off about Dr.Cullen... I mean Carlisle. He had this comforting feel to him and had a very elegance vibe as if he spoke from another time..... I mean seriously who says "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." like really?! Okay, maybe it's just me I'm probably just tired... Yeah, Tired...

"Well I would love to stay and chat, but I promised some of my friends that'll see a movie with them." I state then grabbing my bag off and putting it by the front door for the morning. I grabbed an apple off the counter and took a bite out of the sour, yet sweet red apple.

"Alright, remember to be home at-" Dad insisted before I interrupt his little speech 'Protective Dad speech'

"I know I'll be home by nine... Specifically nine o'clock straight and don't worry I won't be late." I remarked smiling about to leave the house when I feel a kiss on the top of my head by Dad.

"Call if an emergency happens or-" Dad rambles causing a little grin on my face and a little laugh from Carlisle's lips. I wonder if Carlisle has a close relationship with Jasper and the rest of the Cullens? My Dad and I have a super close relationship. I honestly have no idea what I would do without him.

"I'll call you Dad if anything happens." I remarked smiling and then walking my way towards the door I look back and see Carlisle smiling. I turn back around and walked out of the front door I close the front door and walked down the steps of my porch. We lived in an area where there was a forest or woods you might say just right behind your house. ever since we moved here I always wanted to explore them. Did you really think I was going out to watch a movie with friends? well, you probably did since I told you a couple sentences ago... Anyways I was too afraid that my dad would have said no if I asked him... Since he says a lot of stuff happens in these woods... I honestly doubt it. I walk into the woods and look up seeing all the trees that soar above me. I started walking for about thirty minutes. I came across a thin river It had two sides separate from each other. I hear quite footsteps, but loud enough for me to hear them. They were coming from the other side of the thin river. I started to walk away until I heard a loud stern voice come from the other side... Oh, Damn it what did I get myself into today?

"Why are you here?" A voice sternly spoke. I turned around and saw a guy with short black hair he was tan.

"These are the woods I think I have the right to be in these woods." He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"You should leave we don't invite your kind around her." He spoke. So he doesn't let poor teenagers explore the woods? What a dick. He starts to walk away and I start laughing my ass off falling on the grass full of laughter trying to catch my breath. I stand up and narrow my eyes in his direction. "Is there something funny I should know about?" He ordered.

"I would think a strick teen as yourself would at least know how to zip his fly up!" I spoke through giggles he turned around and quickly zipped his pants he turned around a blush appeared on his tan skin.

"Your kind doesn't belong here!" He spoke louder than before I give him a confused expression.

"You mean teenagers aren't invited into the woods? I mean it's not like you own this property or some bull like that." I replied rolling my eyes and crossing my arms getting annoyed with his little speech. Suddenly I see a figure come out of the woods... Jacob?

'You Vamp-" he speaks before getting interrupted.

"Morgan isn't one of them Paul." Jacob says. One of them?

"Care to fill me in on your conversation Mr-Arrogant-Asshole and Mr-furious-child?" I question crossing my arms. Jacob looks at me and shrugs my question off. Jacob jumps on the other side of the river where I'm standing. He gets closer to me and swings his arm over my shoulder.

"Sorry about Paul he can be a dick sometimes." Jacob spoke causing me to nod my head and look at Paul who still is standing there.

"Mr-furious-child? And you know I'm right here right?" Paul fumed like a child. Paul jumps to the other side of the river and just think about if I could jump to the other side? Nah I'd probably fall to my death. Paul walks closer towards me and Jacob.

"It's Morgans thing." Jacob laughs.

"Nope, just the two of you." I spoke grinning.

"I'm Paul Lahote, Sorry about a couple of minutes ago I thought you were a group of people." He apologies. A small smile spreads across my face.

"No worries all is forgiven after all I would be like that without coffee." I replied smiling.

"Your such a child!" Jacob admits messing with my red silky hair. I grab his arm and think about twisting it, but let it go before I actually do it.

"Saying the one who still curls up in a ball while sleeping." Paul buds in smirking. I start laughing again but I'm afraid its a lot worse this time.

"I do not!" Jacob screams. I already know I'm going to be best friends with these two they just give off a vibe... That I haven't felt in a long time... What its like to be surrounded by people who make you happy. Jasper me happy he makes me feel more than happy he makes me feel... Stop...people like you cant fall in love it's a 99% chance that you won't. But what about the 1% chance is it possible?

Word Count-1,113 Words