XVI - Saver

[MORGANS POV]

My eyes flutter open as I see a figure sitting in a chair. I smile as I see Jasper
flip through pages of the book he was reading. He looks up at me with a tiny smile.

"Thanks, for helping me yesterday." I exclaimed politely. Jasper nodded at me putting his book down on the side table before standing up. I leaped off of the sofa and looked softly at myself in the tall mirror. My mascara was smeared underneath my eyes. I lift my hands up as a yawn escapes my mouth. I grab my phone off the side table and see my phone empty with no messages or notifications.

"Here, I hope this works. Feel free to use the shower." He exclaimed sweetly handing me an outfit that had a black shirt along with some sweats.

"Thanks." I mumbled tiredly. I walk into
Jaspers bathroom I shut the door and to my surprise the door slammed. I laughed to myself. "Sorry!" I yelled. I heard laughing from Jasper in the other room causing a smile to appear on my face.
I turned the shower on and twisted the handles until the shower was my desire
warmth... Which should probably make my whole body red when I walk out. I stripped my clothes off and walked into the shower. The hot water splashed on my skin instantly feeling relaxed. The hot water relaxed my muscles making them feel a lot better.  I watched as the number written on my wrist in sharpie slowly disappeared but I can still see the dark outline of the number.  After, I finished my shower I stepped out. The mirror in front of me was covered in condensation. I got dressed and realized Jaspers clothes were big for my size but very comfortable. I grabbed my other clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

"I should leave." I whispered my voice still felt scratchy and sore.

"Let me drive you back."  He instantly sputtered standing up. I nodded agreeing
with his statement. We walked down stairs and to my surprise no one was there in the kitchen nor in the living room.
"They all went out this weekend." He stated as we walked out the door.

"I'm sorry you had to ditch them to pick up my dumb-ass." I regretfully told him.
I knew what I did was selfish I shouldn't of let him get involve into my horrid mess.

"Hey, don't worry I'd pick up your
dumb-ass anytime." He grinned winking at me. I laughed softly as his hand started messing with my hair.

"Not the hair Jasper!!!" I yell trying to pull his hand of my head. He laughed at my attempt and finally put his hand on his side and strolled to his car. I chuckled and ran towards the silver vehicle. I opened the door and sat down on the cold leather seat. "Hey, can you drop me off at Bella's? I gotta make sure she's alright."
I ask worriedly.

"Sure, I love being TAXI!" He said with sarcasm. I laughed and twisted the radio when suddenly I felt a cold hand grab mine.

"Sorry Darling, my car my rules." He exclaimed twisting the radio to some weird music... Jasper kept it on and I looked at him and I could see his nose scrunch up. "On another note pick any other station you feel like. I rather throw myself out of this car than listen to this crap." He laughed. I nodded and immediately twisted the stereo to a song I knew.

"Am I more than you bargained for yet?" I sang along to the song, 'Sugar we're Goin Down' by one of my favorite groups
Fall out Boy.... Jasper smiled at me as I was having the time of my life yelling the lyrics. Suddenly we come to Bella's street and I point to her house. "I'll be your number one with a bullet!" I sang as we pulled up to Bella's driveway. I turned the radio off as the song came to an end.
"Thanks, for everything... You really saved my life this weekend so thank you."
I spoke softly before coming to his cheek and leaving a soft kiss. I grab my clothes and open the car shutting it and leaving him stunned. After a couple moments Jasper finally drove off. I smiled and raced up to Bella's door knocking on it lightly.

"Hey, Morgan." Charlie exclaimed softly.
He looked extremely tired as I started to notice he also had bags underneath his eyes. "Bella's in her room although she won't let me in..." he sighed.

"I got this I know every weakness of Bella Swan." I cheer smiling. Charlie nods and a smile appears on his tired face.
I walked in and ran upstairs and knocked quietly on Bella's door. No one would respond so I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Bella, do you want to build a snowman! Come on, let's go and play!" I sang to the Frozen song. "Fine, act stubborn! But I guess I'll have to eat this Nutella jar myself!" I said victoriously. Suddenly the door opens and displays a tired looking Bella.

"I only woke up for the Nutella!" Bella
spoke crossing her arms. She looked at me surprised when she noticed I didn't have what she wanted. She tried to shut the door on me before I push my arm on the door for I can walk in her bedroom.
Bella slammed her body against her bed in defeat. "Yesterday was crazy." She exclaimed softly looking up at her white colored ceiling. The mood quickly changed.

"Tell me about it." I chuckle before laying down right beside her. She looks at me and grins.

"I think I'm crazy." She exclaimed suddenly changing the mood.

"And why is that Bella Swan?" I ask softly looking at her ceiling.

"Because I think I'm in love with a guy I'm not meant to be with." She spoke calmly. "I try not to think of him but I think it's impossible." She admits.

"Bella, I think I know how you feel... It's as if you try to imagine yourself without them but you can't...." I confess. I think I'm in love.... I know I'm in love. You really made me fall for you, Jasper Hale...

Word Count- 1,061

A/N- Hey guys! How is everyone? The book is finally getting good! Hehehehehehe!!!! Sorry, I had to make everyone wait, but I promise it'll all be worth it! Love you all! Have an amazing NIGHT/Day!!!!!! ^^

-RON💫