EPILOGUE

T H I R D  P E R S O N  P . O . V 

Everyone in the waiting room was quiet. Half were probably in shock because of what they heard on the tape while the other half were silently praying that Summer Hathaway survives and will continue to live.

Some may admit it, some may not but, they were all guilty and sad because they are part of the reasons why Summer did what she did. Everyone stayed silent until forty five minutes later, doctors and nurses started coming out from the Emergency room.

"Family of Summer Hathaway." The doctor called out.

Mr. and Mrs. Hathaway, along with Lawrence, quickly stood up and went near the doctor.

"How is she?" Mr. Hathaway asked the doctor worriedly.

"She is now stable. She won't be awake for the next few hours because she lost a lot of blood and she has been tiring herself too much but, other than that and a few cuts on her arms, she is fine. They are now taking her to room 746 where she can rest properly. " The doctor answered and gave them a prescription of medicines that Summer has to take when she wakes up.

After the short conversation, the family went back to everyone else in the living room. Everyone sat up straight and looked at them with questions in their eyes.

"She's doing fine but she is resting. The doctor said she won't be awake for a few hours because of fatigue but other than that she is okay." They answered. "She can't have that much visitors at once so they suggested either going in by pair or one at a time." They continued.

"Mom, Dad, I think it would be best if you guys went first and we'll just wait here and try to comprehend everything." Lawrence said sitting back down with his friends.

Mr. Mrs. Hathaway left to visit their daughter while the rest of the band was stuck in the waiting area outside her room.

"So, you and Summer are siblings huh?" Tomika told Lawrence. In which Lawrence replied with just a nod.

"How did we not know?" Lawrence asked still confused as to why he didn't know both of his best friends were siblings. "So you were the brother she kept mentioning. How did I not know we were literally in the same park when I first met Summer."

"You guys never asked. And Zack I was there playing with you guys she just never mentioned that I was her brother because again, nobody asked." Lawrence explained to his best friend.

"Wait what about your family name? Your birthdays? I mean you guys aren't twins so how is that possible?" Freddy asked.

"Well you see, I was adopted and they decided that I should keep my real family name in case I would want to find my biological family. But, I never thought of looking for them and I am contented with the Hathaways so they're trying to fix my family name but this whole Summer thing happened so we put it on hold for a while." Lawrence explained to all his friends.

"And you were the trusted person? Is that why every time someone tries to tell me where the last clue is you stop them?" Freddy continued to ask his friend.

"Yah. Summer's orders. If I didn't follow she would know and get mad. She actually told me about this plan and I tried to stop her but she wanted you guys to feel what she felt." He said starting to feel down remembering what has happened to his sister.