ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ɪ sɪᴅᴇ ᴀ

BTW GUYS THESE ⚛ ⚛ ⚛ MEAN START AND END OF FLASHBACKS WHICH ARE IN SUMMER'S P.O.V WHILE THE REST OF THE STORY IS IN FREDDY'S P.O.V UNLESS IT STATES IT IS SOMEONE ELSE'S

"Now for your first clue, a step closer to where I am, listen to this tape carefully and go to the place where this all started."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

It was my first day of ninth grade, the start of my high school life. Some say it is a living hell while others say its the most memorable part of your life. But, to me it is just a normal part of my life that I have to go through to be successful.

I was walking towards my locker when I saw a guys getting things from the locker beside mine. I slowly walked to my locker and placed my bag and ignoring the guy beside me. Until he spoke to me.

"Hey! My name's Jayce. I am new here." He said offering his hand.

"Summer." I said and just ignored his hand.

"Well okay. I am in Mr.Finn's class how bout you?" He said while slowly putting his hands down.

"Same." I said in a monotone.

"Not much of a speaker are we?" Jayce said while following me into Mr. Finn's class.

Not that I am a snob but, I just really had a bad feeling about this guy.

As we entered Mr. Finn's class, I saw my friends gathered in a circle.

"HEY GUYS!" I said in a happy manner.

"SUMMER!" They all squealed and hugged me.

We started talking about our break until Mr. Finn and Principal Mullins entered our class.

"Good morning students! I am glad that you are all back. Enjoy the rest of your school yer and ROCK ON!" Principal Mullins said. Yah she knows about our band and is cool about it. "Oh and just make sure that you get at least two hours a day of actual learning. Bye!" She continued and walked out of class.

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"So there it is, the first important part of this tape which is the clue. The school is one step closer to where I am hiding. Now let's go back to the second important part. What did Jayce do? Simple, he played me."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"Look, I am so sorry if I seemed annoying this morning and made you uncomfortable its just that I really wanted to make friends and I hope you don't take my friendliness in a wrong way." Jayce told me while we were getting things from my locker.

Maybe I just misjudged him and I should give him a chance to get to know me.

"It's okay. I am also sorry I just wasn't in the mood. I shouldn't have judged you that fast." I said.

"Its okay. Friends?" He asked offering his hands.

"Friends." I said and this time accepted his handshake.

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"We became friends. Real good friends. To the point where I forgot about my first impression of him, which wasn't good. I regret not listening to my gut, not listening to the voice inside of me saying he was bad news. But, what can I say? Jayce was so good at acting and lying that he had me fooled."