ɪɴᴛʀᴏ ᴛᴀᴘᴇ

F R E D D Y ' S   P . O . V

It has been one week since my classmate Summer Hathaway went missing. Some people say maybe she went on a vacation without telling her parents or what not? But no, I felt and knew something was wrong. And my speculations were proven right the moment I got home from school and saw a package waiting for me by my doorstep. I opened it and inside was a box that had 7 tapes with a walkman beside it.

I went up to my room, locked the door and head to my bed. Out of curiosity, I grabbed the walkman and plugged my headphones into it. I placed in the first tape and played it. And silently I listened to it.

"Hey its me, Summer, Summer Hathaway. Do not adjust the volume of this walkman because what you're hearing is real. Its me Summer, present but in tape. This is a story of my life specifically why I want to end it. If you're the last one listening to this, which I expect to be Freddy Huerta, then my faith and life is in your hands. You may get the chance to help save a life if you find me. Freddy, listen carefully and keep this in mind. I am giving you only 2 months to finish these tapes. Which means you only have until the 10th of November to finish listening to the tapes and I mean ALL the tapes. Now to the others, If these tapes get into your hands and you are listening to me then you may be one of the reasons why I want to end my life. Each tape has 2 sides. Side A and Side B. Each side speaks of one person. You must listen to each and every tape you can't just skip to your part right away, not like you would know which is yours anyway. The rules to this are just simple. Number one, listen carefully. Number two, no one must know about this except the people in these tapes and the people who I trust and know all about this, and no these people don't have tapes. And finally, pass this on to the person next to your name. This is a serious thing. You must not take advantage of this just like how you took advantage of me before. That's all for the general rules. Now let us start with the real purpose why you're listening to this."

"What did I ever do to Summer to receive this package?" I asked myself.

"I know you guys are wondering, What did I do to you? Well that is the purpose of this. Just listen because you may never know that you have done these things. It may be small but it can affect one's life in a big way. So better watch out next time."

"Let us start with the very first person, Jayce Greene...."

"Freddy, time for Dinner!" My mom said through the door. Because of that, I removed the earphones and went down to the dining table.

"So how's school?" my mom asked me.

"Huh? Oh umm it was okay. Just the same as any other day. Why?" I asked confused because they usually never ask me about my day.

"Umm we received an email from your school about that girl who ran away from home and the school thinks that maybe we need to watch over our kids to lessen the risk of anymore students running away from home." my mom answered while eating her mashed potatoes.

"Well you have nothing to worry about, I wouldn't ever think of running away from you guys. I love you too much plus you have all my money." I said with a chuckle in the end.

"Anyway about that girl, Summer was it? Did you know her?" My dad asked me.

"Yah but I didn't know her too much." I said which was a lie for I knew her too well but not good enough to know the reason behind her absence.