ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ɪɪɪ sɪᴅᴇ ᴀ

"Now for this next location you might want to call a friend if you're afraid of being alone in an eerie dark place because the next clue is the abandoned alley three blocks away from the diner. This place just brings back so much memories, bad ones that I don't even feel comfortable thinking of. Anderson, do you feel guilty yet? Well, you should. This one's for you. At fist you were kind, too kind to be true but, I was such a fool not to notice that."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"Hey, I heard about what Lauren said to you and I just wanted you to know that to me you are perfect in every way and Lauren is just jealous of you." A random dude came up to me and said. I just replied with a confused look. "I am Anderson by the way. We were in the same class all throughout middle school. You probably don't remember me because you were either too busy studying or talking to your friends."

"I am sorry but I still don't remember you. I appreciate the kind words tho. Thank you." I said and walked away from him.

"See you around!" He called out to me.

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"I wasn't worried about him at first because he was probably one of those dudes who enjoy gossips and tries to be friends with every person who is the topic of all gossips. I actually thought after that day he won't ever speak to me again but he did."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

I was in the library enjoying the peace ad quiet surroundings. I had a huge test about 60's-70's rock bands coming up but I didn't know a single thing about them and now is not the time to get another B. So, I headed to the library where I could find some knowledge. What I did't expect to find was a distraction, a huge uncomfortable distraction.

"Summer! Didn't expect to see you here." Anderson shouted fro across the room causing the people to shush him. "Can you believe that? They just shushed me."

"You do know you're in a library where you should't be making any noise." I told him rolling my eyes while still reading a book about rockers.

"What's that you're reading?" He asked as he sat down beside me and placed his hand on my thigh. Out of all the days I chose not to wear pants, why now?

"Nothing and I am trying to read here so I think it would be better for you to leave. You're just a distraction." I said as I tried to move his grip on my thigh but he was just too strong.

"Me, a distraction? If anything I am an inspiration." He said as his hand kept travelling up my thigh.

"You know what? If you don't want to move then I will." I said and stood up, grabbed my books and walked out the library. That was very uncomfortable.

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"The following days were just as uncomfortable as that day. He would keep pushing himself to me. Touching me and forcing me to do something with him but ever single time is just the same answer from me, a 'no' with a rude insult about his awful life. This kept going on until one day he took it too far."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"For the last time Anderson, I don't want to touch nor see your Abs heck I don't even like thinking about it." I told him as I walked away from the library.

"Oh but trust me after today you'll keep looking for it." He said as he stepped closer and touched my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused with what he said.

"I'm sorry I have to do this but you kept rejecting me and what I want I get and this is the only way to get you." He said and handcuffed our wrists together.

He dragged me all the way out of school. He took me to his car and drove somewhere. We arrived our destination and saw that we were in an abandoned alley. Seeing the place scared me. Not only because it was dark and quiet but also because of the fact that I am handcuffed to a pervert in a dark lonely place. He dragged me out of the car and removed the handcuffs. He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me. I was squirming and moving around because I felt so uncomfortable.

"Moving will only make this longer. So stop moving if you want this to end fast." He said as he pushed me to the wall.

He continued kissing me, touching me in places that boys shouldn't touch if they're not married to the girl. I tried screaming for help but they were all muffled by Anderson's dirty mouth.

"You can try to scream as loud as you can bitch but no one can hear you here." He said as he proceeded to kiss me and touch me. I screamed even louder when he was trying to take my shirt off. Luckily, someone heard my scream for help because the next thing I know, Anderson was o the floor with a bloody nose.

"Summer, are you okay? Did he hurt you? Sum please talk to me." Freddy asked after he recovered from punching Anderson. I was in too much shock that all I did was hug Freddy and in his arms I felt safe.

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"That is what happened in the alley with Anderson. Girls watch out because Anderson is still there trying too haunt for his next victims because the worst he got as a punishment was just suspension for a month. Word got out to the whole school and people were looking at him badly."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"Why is everyone staring at me like I am some criminal? I didn't murder anyone. What I did to Summer wasn't even rape. I just made out with her that's all. For all I know, Summer is just over reacting." He shouted so everyone in the hall can hear him. I felt Freddy tense up beside me looking like he was ready to pounce on someone.

"Don't. Just forget it he isn't worth it." I said as I pulled him back. "He's not worth getting suspended for."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"Now that I think of it, Anderson should've gotten way worst than suspension but no the school went easy on him. And for him to say I was just over reacting is stupid. You know what Anderson you don't know what it feels, you will never know what it feels like til it happens to you. I just wish that someone would do the same thing to you and then you would realize that I wasn't just over reacting. You will never truly know til it happens to you..."