ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴛᴀᴘᴇ

F R E D D Y ' S  P . O . V

"Mr. Finn? What are you doing here?" I asked the man standing in the middle of the shop.

"The same reason as why you are here, Freddy." He answered.

"You have a tape too?" I asked him confused.

"No I have been here since the first day Summer got lost. I have been standing in here in hopes of you arriving fast and saving Summer. I am here because she trusted me to tell you where she is. I am here in hopes that we aren't too late." He answered.

"Where is she?" I asked suddenly remembering why I was here in the first place.

"She didn't specifically tell me where but, she did say it was where you first met and you would know where it is." He answered. "Now hurry up, we don't have much time." He said once he saw I knew where she was.

"Thanks Mr. Finn." I said running away.

"Call me if anything happens."  He shouted once I got out of the shop.

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

I ran to the other side of town where our tree house is. I ran and ran until I finally got there. I  paused for a while suddenly just feeling tired from all the running. Once, I was already settled I climbed up the tree house. I held on to the door knob preparing myself for what I might see. I slowly opened the door. The sight that welcomed me was an unpleasant one. One I never want to see but here I am. 

On the floor is Summer's unconscious body covered in blood and beside her was a boombox. Confused and scared, I got closer to them and played the boombox.

"Hi its Summer. Welcome to my last and final tape. By the time you hear this I'm probably already dead or unconscious. Most probably the former while most of you are hoping it is the latter. Why tho? You guys never seemed to care. I never seemed to matter to you. Anyway, here I lie, unconscious or dead, I actually don't know what to say. But I hope whatever decision you decide on will make you and everyone happy. Either bring me to the hospital and my life will continue to be a living hell or you leave me here to die and I will experience happiness with God. You choose. Choose wisely."  

I am then reminded of the unconscious body that was beside me.

"Summer Summer" I whispered with tears in my eyes trying to wake her up. I checked her pulse and realized that she was still alive so I quickly picked her up and brought her to the nearest hospital.

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

Summer was inside the emergency room while here I am sitting by the waiting area. Looking like shit trying to comprehend what has happened the past few days, past few hours and past few minutes. Everything she said shocked me. She was hiding so much yet she tried to show us she was happy when she never was. I stood up when something fell from my pocket. It was the tape she left in the boombox. I got it in hopes that listening to her would help her survive. I played to it and listened to what could possibly be her last words.

"Hi its Summer. Welcome to my last and final tape. By the time you hear this I'm probably already dead or unconscious. Most probably the former while most of you are hoping it is the latter. Why tho? You guys never seemed to care. I never seemed to matter to you. Anyway, here I lie, unconscious or dead, I actually don't know what to say. But I hope whatever decision you decide on will make you and everyone happy. Either bring me to the hospital and my life will continue to be a living hell or you leave me here to die and I will experience happiness with God. You choose. Choose wisely."  I was about to turn it off but then I heard her voice again.