ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ɪɪɪ sɪᴅᴇ ʙ

"Now you see the house across from that alley? Lovely right? Do you know who lives there? If you don't then I will tell you. Vanessa lives there and Vanessa, congrats you made it to the tapes. Weeks after the whole Anderson incident, people already forgot about what happened which I was very thankful for since I hated all the pity look people were giving me. I was happy but I didn't know that the joy I felt will be quickly replaced by another form of problem, rumors."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

I was walking to school when I noticed people were staring at me again the only difference is instead of pity looks they were giving me disgusted looks.

"Tomiks do you know why everyone's staring at me like that?" I asked her while fixing her hair.

"No I arrived with you remember?" She said in a duh tone.

"Oh yah sorry. I thought that maybe you just knew what was going on." I said while I continued to brush her hair.

"Sorry Sum but if I ever find out why I'll let you know first."

"Okay thanks Tomiks." I said still confused.

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"When everything finally seemed to go back to normal something always gets in the way and this time I didn't know what it was."

⚛ ⚛ ⚛

"Ewww what a slut. Is she really that low and desperate?" Someone whispered while staring at me. I don't even know what I did to them.

"Summer! Did you see this?" Freddy asked once he reached me.

"See what?" I asked.

"This." and he showed me his phone.

@ LDIARIES - Guess what everyone? I have a very juicy thread for all of you. So juicy it will leave you shookt.

@ LDIARIES - We all know what happened to Summer H right? If you don't then don't worry I am gonna give a quick recap.

@ LDIARIES - A weeks ago, she was sexually harassed by Anderson luckily Freddy came to the rescue.

@ LDIARIES - Anderson was suspended but also claimed that Summer was just over reacting.

@ LDIARIES - Well guess what everyone, Summer WAS in fact over reacting.

@ LDIARIES - Here comes the juicy part

@ LDIARIES - Sources say that she did have sex with him just this week.

@ LDIARIES - This is just too low for Summer. I mean we expected more from you.

@ LDIARIES - And who the hell would do 'it' with a perv.

@ LDIARIES - Like someone should literally hit her with a sack of rocks to wake her up.

@ LDIARIES - Ew. Anyway that is all for this thread. Byeeee!

"What the." I said as tears were threatening to spill out of my eyes.