set my head on fire

Start from the beginning

I love-

Hm.
Nonononono. I deleted the last paragraph. He knew how I felt. If I tell him more times than necessary, he might feel compelled to return it... which I don't want. Patience, Mina. Wait for him.

And so I just sent the upper part, packed my bag and threw myself into bed, before I watched some YouTube videos with cats' and dog's fails. Unfortunately, none of this helped to calm my nervousness for tomorrow. After the fifth video my eyes were already so tired that not much was missing for sleep and I decided to put the phone away.

Best idea ever, since the next morning my display showed an unread message from my favourite idol that I missed while sleeping. Gladly. I could have kissed my sleep goodbye.

22:32 Your_Hope

Hey sweetheart, we're still in the middle of preparing for a shooting tomorrow, so I won't get an eye closed very soon. But if we are finished before 15h, we will certainly go to the BigHit building to clarify a few things, then we will see each other for sure! <3 We're all looking forward to your surprise, too.

By the way, I'd like to speak with you in private for some time. There are a few things that I can't get over and I just need clarity about. Don't worry about it, just mentioning it in the chat right now wouldn't be really...appropriate, yeah?

See you tomorrow, I have to get back to it <3

"Speak in private..." he might as well have poured gasoline over my head and set it on fire. However, I quickly stopped breathing before the fire could grow and spread. 'NOT TODAY Jung Hoseok' I thought when I stared motivationally at my face in the mirror and tightened my ponytail. A few strands still hung out loosely, but I found it quite sympathetic, so I left them like that. Today you're not clouding my thoughts, not on my first day at work!

I have to say, from the outside I made a quite professional impression. I dressed well, but not in such a way that I would not also fit into a dance studio. (something like in the picture below).

I put the gift under my arm

I put the gift under my arm. Shoes and changing clothes, shower stuff and everything for an emergency plan I had with me in a larger sports bag, which I also bought yesterday. It wasn't really cheap, but hey, I want to look like someone knowing what she's doing.
Well, I did.
I was internally screaming the whole bus ride, too.

What the hell does Hobi want to talk to me about? Did I do something wrong? Did I do something... right? Did I forget something? So many questions arose in my head and I found no answer to a single one. I kept my head busy all the way out the front door until the entrance of the BigHit building.

However, as soon as I set foot over the threshold, I put down everything that occupied me and listened attentively to the people who gave me instructions. I received my ID card, which would open the door to not all but some rooms, a chip card which gave me discounts at certain restaurants and a key to a locker on the third floor. There was an incredible amount of information to process at once - and that was first of all information about the building and the facility in general. The important part won't come until later.

The last person I was given to was Joo, who didn't even bother to go through the formal stuff, but just bubbled off on it, how cool he thinks it is to finally be able to work with me and that the dance class would start at 1 pm. He showed me my locker - number 182, in which I put my bag and the gift for the boys - and led me briefly through the rest of the third floor, which he called "his kingdom". All right, Mr. King-dude.

But before my first physical training for today should start, Joo sent me to the fourth floor to PD-nim, where I should be informed about the general daily schedule of the boys and get a list with upcoming events.

"Only the ones I marked red shall be interesting for you to attend." Only? I stared down at the almost completely red coloured list in my hands. "You don't have to attend all the events either, but I think you'll learn the most if you maintain a stress level similar to the boys. It will make it easier to adapt your mood to theirs and understand what they need."

"I will attend every of these events." I nodded eagerly. I was determined to take the task seriously. "Though I most likely can't be much help at first, I want to learn everything necessary to become one as quickly as possible."

"That's a good attitude. Keep it." PD-nim hummed satisfied and gave me a motivating smile, which I accepted with gratitude. Looking at the clock, I was informed that Joo's dance lessons would start in ten minutes and I should start to warm myself up. I bowed to PD-nim and made my way downstairs.

Arriving at the glass door to the dance studio, not only Joos, but another familiar face smiled at me.

---

[A/N]

Yay another chapter today since I have an update frequency of the Halley's Comet. My university projects are almost done and I really want to finish this story! At the same time, I don't. Because, when I finished it, it's over T_T

I hope you still enjoy reading this. <3