you think I'm handsome?

Wednesday,
09:43am

Hani's POV

„Oh?"

As I opened the front door, I found a tall man smiling brightly at me. I did not expect to see such a handsome face this early. Hyeon should try make-up as well.

„Uh..Hoseok? Weren't you supposed to fetch Mina at eleven?"

„Ahh...yes..." He sheepishly scratches his head and looks back to his car. „But I was so excited to see her that I came here early...I've been waiting almost half an hour now." He raised an eyebrow like saying ‚oops'. "So...I thought I just wait with you?" What an irresistible smile.

„Half an hour? Oh god. You must be hungry. Come in, Hyeon was about to make breakfast anyway. Why didn't you knock sooner?!"

I quickly sweep him inside. "You don't need to take off your shoes."

I pull back a chair so he can sit with us at the kitchen table. Before he takes the offered seat I notice him glancing over concentrated Hyeon's shoulder to see what he's preparing for breakfast.

Hoseok: "Hey Hyung. Smells awesome." He simply comments while Hyeon just nods approvingly saying 'I know right.'

„I'm sorry about the mess. But after Namjoon called, Mina was so excited that she instantly went to bed because she ‚needed the sleep'. We were too lazy to clean up on our own."

„Next time, we should have dinner all together. I heard Jin likes to cook as well." Judging by the smell, Hyeon was making American Style Pancakes. "Also, Joo kept talking about how much he loves working with you guys. He is still sleeping on the couch and probably a little hungover, if you want to say hi."

Hoseok: "Nah, haha, let that poor man sleep. I can tell he works so hard every day, I think he needs his drinking time."

"It's a miracle he even fits on that thing. He just won't stop growing." I peeked through the slightly opened door. His feet hang way over the armrest. Well, you said it was comfortable. "I'll save him some pancakes. Do you want anything to drink, Hoseok?" I tilt my head.

"HANI UNNIIEEE I NEED HELP!" Mina cried from upstairs. Oh, she doesn't know he's already here. I should tell her.

"Uh..I'll be right back. Just tell Hyeon if you need something." With that I rush up to the second floor.

Mina's POV

"Haniii, I don't know what to wear! AGAIN! How will I ever survive without you as my fashion police." I whine. Whenever it comes to boys and clothes, I am so lost. I already showered and my hair is still a little wet, but I always spend the most time deciding what to wear.

Hani: "Alright, calm down. You live here and that means what's mine, is yours. Let's find something for you." She pulls me away from my suitcase into her room. Maybe I really should never move out, then Hani and I can share closets. Hehe, she has some nice jackets.

I silently watch her going through her stuff, pulling out this and that and throwing it on her bed for me to take. She never once changed her mind about any piece. Impressive, Unnie!

"Okay, you take this, your black ripped jeans, those, the red ankle boots and that coat over there. You look gorgeous and don't worry about your hair." She reassuringly squeezes my arms, firmly nods and pats my head after. "Yup, this is fine. Now hurry, he is already here!"