set my head on fire

Mina's POV

Since I woke up this morning earlier than my alarm clock, I had all the time in the world to prepare my gift to the boys. The photo studio developed the pictures from last week wonderfully rich in contrast and many of the photos are almost crystal clear. Only a few are slightly shaky and only three were absolutely unusable. I have to admit, taking analogue photos with flash was a lot easier than I thought. The texts, messages and stories matching with the pictures I had already written down over the past days and had them corrected by Hani, so they should be free of mistakes. I hope.

I thought of something special for Yoongi, because his family couldn't attend the concert. I hope he's happy with my solution.

So for three days already, I was conceptualizing and tinkering, today I would only have to arrange the photos and everything would fit. Sadly, there is only one present for seven boys, but whatever. They're a family anyway and they share almost everything.

I had been sitting conscientiously at the kitchen table since noon today, arranging, gluing and decorating. I'm sure three tubes of glue and four rolls of Scotch tape went on it, but at half past seven in the evening I taped in the last picture.

Done.

Satisfied, I admired my work and found that it truly looked presentable. You might think I had studied design. Hani helped me to wrap it in wrapping paper and even folded a small ribbon bow. This girl can really do everything, I'm always impressed by her skills.

"Whoah, Jinjja, Unnie. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you!" I threw my arms around her and squeezed a kiss on her cheek.

"Don't 'jinjja' me, you've done most of the work!" She just laughed in my shoulder. I couldn't wait to show it to the boys. After all, tomorrow is my first official working day and I have to start my career with something special.

"Hey Mina", Hani started and her tone remained as loving as before. "I meant what I said on New Year's Eve. You are really welcome to stay longer and change your residence to this address. If we get on your nerves sometime," she winked at me before she continued talking, "or things get more serious with Hoseok, then you can still move out. But Hyeon and I like having around. Why don't you stay?"

Instead of answering, I started crying. I just cried with joy. The tears flowed out of me like waterfalls and my sobbing even got Hyeon to break away from his PlayStation and Dark Souls 2 and come into the kitchen. It took me quite a long time to get back on track, but I agreed with a wordless nod. I never thought I would find people in Korea who would grow on me like a real family. I love them so much. I would even say they were there for me more than my parents in a short time, but that would be very mean to Mum and Dad. When I thought about how much Hani and Hyeon meant to me, I also remembered that Joo would accompany me a bit during the day tomorrow.

Because I was supposed to get another briefing tomorrow. Well, my first official BigHit Bangtan Boys Briefing. A BBBB, you could say.

I almost forgot to take my sports stuff, too. PD-nim said I should try to stay physically fit so that I could also handle the mental pressure better. He wasn't wrong about that. That's why I was allowed to dance with the trainees twice a week from the start of my work tomorrow. Once there were even training sessions scheduled in the gym, but to be honest, I am not a gym person. Whether I will really see the boys tomorrow was not yet clear, but I will get to see Joo, who is working with the trainees, which means with me from now on. I decided to text Hoseok before hopping into bed.

21:47 Minapple

Hey, handsome. I hope you had a successful day and can go to bed soon! I'm ready for tomorrow, I put out my nicest sports clothes and bought new shoes yesterday ^-^ it would be nice to see you. Cause I got another surprise for you guys! Sleep tight and say hi to the others! <3