I'm Addicted To Accusations

A few feet away from Pierce's front door, Kayla stopped and stared at the doormat. Patting her pockets she groaned in anger realizing she didn't even have a penny on her for a bottle of pills. Kayla shifted her foot to turn around when she heard the heavy footsteps rushing to the door -widely the door flung open.

"Kayla?" Pierce exclaimed, running her fingers through her dark hair.

"How'd you know I was here?" Kayla asked walking past Pierce into the house, taking a seat at the dining table.

"Well, I saw you from my window- I mean I wasn't like stalking or anything I was just glancing then I saw you and- never mind ." Pierce said bashfully locking the door and rushing over to sit next to Kayla. This a first, a gorgeous blond showing up at her door.Pierce tried to get as close as possible to her -without being creepy, while Kayla just glanced at her. Unaware of the lesbian's attraction to her; Kayla pulled out her ex-boyfriend's phone and slammed it on the table.

"I know you have something to get my mind off of Jeremy, give it to me and I'll give you his phone in exchange." Pierce ran her fingers through her hair and stared at the phone on her table, she leaned back in her chair and stared at Kayla.

"you usually can't shut up about him, now you want to forget about him?" Pierce was confused by the request, Kayla raised her eyebrow at Pierce but just shrugged staring at the drug dealer.

"He was cheating on me with some stupid-ugly-whore-bag," Kayla bit her lip trying to hold back tears while Pierce stared at her shocked that she found out about Rhonnie and Jeremy, "And it sucks that I don't eve know who it is or who it could be." Kayla finished and Pierce felt like a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders knowing Rhonnie's identity was safe. Pierce got up and walked toward the staircase going to fetch something in her room while Kayla sat there patiently.

 Kayla glared at her ex-boyfriends phone, who knows who he could've been sleeping with. Kayla wanted to punch the phone but no- she had the best idea, she turned it on and scrolled to most recent calls- empty. Suspicion soaked her ego as she scrolled to his text messages and saw the same thing- empty. Her fingers slide across the phone looking for some form of human contact everything was whipped clean but Kayla noticed a small button with the number one next to it. A notification. Her fingers moved slowly feeling the glossy touch of the phone on her fingertips as she tapped the notification and saw it was a picture message from Leah. Kayla felt her heart racing as she hesitated to open it because she already knew it was going to be bad, she already knew. Pierce jogged downstairs happily as the baggie in her hand bounced around freely when she stopped and glanced at Kayla who wept quietly with the phone on the table.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Throwing the bag of weed on the table and rushing over to Kayla's side.

"Leah's the slut he's been sleeping with! I'm going to kill her!" Kayla exclaimed, grabbing the weed and walking out. Pierce tried to grab her but Kayla kept on walking, pushing forward. As she left Pierce sighed and turned back to the table, grabbing the phone on the table as she looked at the phone she threw her head back and laughed.

"Kayla is such an idiot if she would've read this it says, "Here you go Mr. Tyson Jones.". She is so quick to judge." Pierce threw the phone on the couch and pulled out several small pill from her pocket swallowing it and resting her head on the table, her eyes fluttered as she tried hard to keep them open. Maybe she just needed to sleep, dealing with these people on a day to day schedule was hard. Pierce allowed her eyes to close but she thought only for a moment but that moment lasted a life time.

_________________________~*HI, I'M AN ADDICT~*________________________

Kayla wasn't entirely sure where she was going that night, she just hopped on a bus and prayed it would take her somewhere else other than here or crashed and she would die a horrible death. Either way, she didn't know what to do with herself. Kayla curled her body toward the wall of the bus resting her forehead on the dirty window and her breathing soon became visible on it. Something dropped out to the seat next to her and she glanced over to see what it was, it was her phone. She looked down at it for a long time wondering what she would do when her fingers decided to do it automatically, the curved around the phone and brought it closer to her eyes as her fingers searched viciously through her contacts and landed on the name: Leah. Kayla tried hard to hold back the tears and anger as she clicked the call button and placed the phone to her face.

"Hello?" Leah sounded sleepy as she answered the phone, Kayla clenched her teeth but tried her hardest to answer the phone.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Kayla really didn't care, she just wanted to see if Leah would be truthful since Kayla already knew Jeremy was cheating on her.

"Oh nothing, I'm just about to turn into bed is all. We have school tomorrow."

"Why so early? I doubt you were going to go to bed before I called." Kayla said coldly.

"Uh- actually, I was going to go to bed." Leah sounded confused on the other line, but Kayla pressed on.

"Bullshit." Kayla tried not to yell.

"What the fuck is up with you? Are you high?" Leah asked.

"More of aware," Kayla took a deep breathe trying to pick her words, "I saw the pictures, Leah."

"What?"

"So, let's not pretend like you're alone tonight." Kayla tried to lower her voice so the other passengers couldn't hear her conversations.

"What are you talking about-?"

"-I know he's there." Her voice was gradually getting louder since it was upsetting her that Leah was playing dumb.

"Who's here? I'm home alone, Kayla." Leah got defensive and so did Kayla.

"Don't lie to me!" Kayla shouted, "You probably just got done fucking and now you have me on speaker phone because you want me to sound like a fucking idiot." Kayla covered her sobs as some passengers glanced over at the panicked teen.

"Dude, you're tripping really bad, no one is here."Leah scoffed. Kayla punched the window causing it to shake as the bus driver called out to her but she ignored him.

"Don't lie to me! Just tell me the truth, damn it! I'm so over being lied to by a stupid slut like you-!" The dial tone came on, "She hung up on me!" Kayla exclaimed looking down at her phone. Ready to chuck the worthless phone, Kayla looked up and realized it was her stop at her house. Tonight wasn't the night for revenge and neither was tomorrow but Kayla had just want she wanted, she knew what she was going to do to Leah for the past two years of lies.