8

Y/n's P.O.V~

My eyes widened. I could feel my heart ripping away from my chest, the air was getting thicker as i breath. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt them come down, what i'm seeing right now didn't compare to anything I have ever experienced before. I felt as if the whole world was weighing down on me, I just wanted to disappear, vanish, die.

But i could not i was stuck there staring at them, hoping he would notice me there and stop.

He looked at my direction but was not looking at me, I wasn't there in his eyes.

He smirked.

I turn to see Chanyeol holding back tears, his face had harden and was flushed with anger. I had to get us somewhere else, anywhere but there in that hell hole.

I felt helpless, we were both stuck. With all my strength I grabbed Chanyeol's arm and ran from there as fast as i could, which led us to the front of the bathrooms.

I was breathing heavily, from all that running I was still crying. Chanyeol cupped my face and wiped away the tears I did the same. I didn't want to say anything but just stand there and cry my eyes out, but I managed to calm down and ask

"Was that your ex?" I said while removing my hands from his face

"yes." he said now calming down.

My sister was his ex. An-and she was kissing my fiance. I could see why my mother wanted Seola to be with Jimin they are already together.

Is that why she slapped me when i came back home? She's still in love with Chanyeol. Everything makes sense now, but how did they even contact each other or how long were they together for?

I've always loved him and he never talked to her because he was always with me. She knew how much he meant to me but she just didn't care.

With all this sadness in me.....i just can't bring myself to hate her as much as I want to i won't let it get in the way of our sisterly bond. I wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry you had to see that....I didn't know, if I did I wouldn't have brought you. Are you ok?" I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"It's ok.... I should've turned it down and let Seola take the deal, I mean they're basically a married couple." he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" right he doesn't know that we are sisters or what Jimin is to me.

" Seola is my sister and Jimin is my fiance." i nonchalantly spit out.

"YOUR WHAT????" He said now on hold of my shoulders.

"My sister i thought you knew we do live in the same household, didn't you ever drop her off" i took his hands off my shoulders, angered by his reaction. Like am i that bad to be her sister.

" She would never let do so, it was as if she didn't want to be seen with me. And Jimin is your FIANCE?!?" he said going gloomy now.

"It doesn't make any sense you're so-" i cut him off.

"Ugly, tall, annoying, stupi-" it was his turn to cut me off.

" You're not any of those things, don't you ever, EVER think about yourself like that because you're not." he finished now hugging me. It felt warm in his arms, I felt safe. As I spoke too soon.

"Y/N??!" Both Jimin and Seola yelled in sync. Chanyeol pushed me away causing me to tip over a bit.

I turned to them confused why they were yelling at me. Seola came up to me once again and slapped me.

"You fucking slut you have no shame do you?" Her anger was fuming all around herself and I on how close we were.

Both men were just standing there. Chanyeol admiring Seola's idk, Jimin glaring at Chanyeol, and Seola staring back at Chanyeol.

I realized I was in the middle of a love triangle I was no part of and could never nor will I ever want to be part of. Before any tears could fall for all this drama I left running towards nowhere.

I didn't hear anyone calling out for me nor would they want to. I was officially crying.

Why? Because my "friend" is not really my friend and the guy I love is in love with my sister who hates me.

I hate this.

I hate how he talks to me. I hate how he loves my sister. I hate how he sees everyone but me. I hate how he doesn't notice me. Most of all I hate how I can't hate him at all.

I was walking through the night, I catched the bus and sat down far in the back then leaned my head against the window.

I began to wonder why this marriage was happening and why it needed a big ceremony. All this ceremony will do is remind me how much he doesn't want me but her. The ceremony should be for couples who love each other dearly and not arranged.

I mean I cant cancel it because I already bought the really really expensive dress and my mother in law would be disappointed because she wanted to see her son get married.

And I cant just disobey my mom she will kill me......what if we just sign a contract to make us lawfully married?

It would save us all the trouble and we wont waste as much money as you would for an actual wedding.

All of this is so stressful. I began to cry and I couldn't stop.

I didn't want this marriage, we're not even married and its already causing problems.

What's worse is that I dont think Jimin remembers me at all from our childhood or he just chooses not to befriend me because of what happened as we were children.

This realization made me cry even more. While I was crying my eyes out then I felt someone next to me, i didn't want to look because 1st i was emotionally embarrassed and 2nd I hate it when people pity me.

I decided not to turn to the person next to me but ignore the fact that the person could've sat anywhere else but no the seat next to me seemed much more interesting.

"You shouldn't be crying over him, hes not worth it." I turn to see the man who I was crying over of.

Jimin.

............................................................................
A/n: Please don't be a ghost reader and Vote / Comment / and Share. Thank you ♡♡