6

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I looked at the time it was 8:55. Shit I'm late.

I have never been late in my entire school life nor absent. Why didn't seola wake me up?? More importantly why didnt my parents? Ugh I'm so late.

I grabbed whatever was there in Seola's room since she's always taking stuff and cutting it.

It was short, way too short but I didnt have time to think about it

It was short, way too short but I didnt have time to think about it. I had to do my hair. I did it in a half up do bun that was loose. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Y/n?? I thought you were at school." My mom said not pleased at all.

"No I just woke up, but I'm going right now." I said heading out the door. Realizing I needed a ride i went back in the house.

"Mom, could you give me a ride" i said with a huge smile.

"Yeah let's go." We left to her car and got inside.

"I see you're wearing something different to school."

"Yeah I mean seola left it in my room when she was going through my stuff so I decided to wear it." Pay back shes always wearing my stuff I dont know why but she makes it look good on her while I look like a sack of potatoes.

We arrived at school.

"Thanks mom see you later."

"Bye." She drove off.

I ran inside up the stairs to my class. I waited a while so I wouldn't disturb the teacher but he kept talking. So I decided to just walk in.I felt the stares but I just went straight to my desk.

"Umm...are you new?" The freaking teacher asked me.

"Uh...its me Y/n." I said the whole world gasp. I turn to see only Jimin not surprised but rather bored.

"Yeah sorry about that Y/n." Mr. Li said. After that he went back to what he was doing. I was glad because I didnt want to do detention. But seriously could they not recognize me I'm still the same height as I was yesterday and look exactly the same. Just different clothes.

"Mr. Li, I have a question." Jimin said raising his hand. Mr. Li was surprised because Jimin never asked anything nor did he ever ask for help because he was always on top of his grades he didnt need it. I as well was surprised.

"Go ahead, Mr. Park." He said, still pinching himself to see if he was dreaming or not.

"The dinosaur was late isnt 'it' suppose to have detention or are you picking favorites now Mr.Li?" Jimin said, everyone laughed.

"Sorry Y/n but Jimins right." Mr. Li said, the fact that he knew that he was talking about me. World's greatest teacher award goes to him.

I sighed in defeat. And nodded my head as I accepted the punishment I deserved for being late.

Lunch time~

I was walking through the halls not really wanting to eat, because I didnt want to be bloated when I'm wearing something really tight. I mean I'm tired of people looking at me weird because of my height. It would make me feel worse if they started looking at something other than that.

Just like they're doing now but this time it's weird. They're not giving me any look of disgust but of lust I speak of the boys. I'm starting to regret wearing these clothes. I just want to get away from here but I can't I have detention.

Speaking of why did Jimin have to say that, does he want to get rid of me that bad. I wonder why, I mean it kinda hurts that he hates me. We're getting married, we should at least be friends or at least get along right? I should talk to him but when and how should I bring it up? Ugh hate life.

I didn't realize I was on the rooftop until chanyeol called out my name.

"Chanyeol? You recognize me?" I was confused, no one recognized me but him. That made me feel happy.

"Well yeah, what's up with the new style in clothes" he said looking at me up and down picking at the clothes.

"Let's just say, its payback." I said with an evil smile.

"But it's too uncomfortable like who wears these types of clothes, I feel so exposed." I said with a pout. While looking down at the second skin I was wearing.

He laughed. "Here wear this." He took out a sweater from his bag.

"It smells just like you." I said putting on his sweater.

"You smelled me?" He raised an eyebrow. Giving me a weird look.

"Well yeah it would be weird if I didn't" I gave him a 'duh' look. As if he should be doing the same.

He laughed and started to walk closer to me. My heart started to pace. I was looking straight at his eyes coming closer and closer. I closed my eyes. The bell rang, I still had my eyes closed. I heard him chuckle and flicked my forehead.

"Hey what was that for." I said pouting. While rubbing my forehead.

"We have to go, cant be late." He said dragging me to class.

I nodded.

"Hey what are you doing later today?" Chanyeol asked standing in front of me now walking backwards. I chuckled at his silliness. Then soon faded realizing I have detention.

"I have detention." I let out a disappointing sigh.

"Skip it and come with me to the fair." He said with hopeful eyes and a huge grin on his face.

"I-er I dont know" I said looking down. I mean I've never been in detention and skipping on the for the first time. What is this bad influence trying to do to me?

"Please?.... m-my" he seemed hesitant, but now I eagerly wanted to know.

"Your what?" I seriously did not like people who stop things right in the beginning.

*A/n: but why is Chanyeol me though*

He rose his eyebrow and smirked. "I'll tell you if come with me." He said still having that stupid smirk on his lips.

I scoffed. Well played Chanyeol, well played indeed. I signed in defeat.

"Fine, but you have to tell me on our way there."

He nodded dangerously fast as a response and held out his pinky. I rolled my eyes at it and locked it with mine. He grins.

"Thankkk youuu~~~, I'll owe for this." He said walking away. I hope that this is worth my time, I mean what could possibly go wrong?
..............................
Vote,Comment, & Share