5

Jimin bought the dress. I was kinda hesitant if we should be getting married I mean if hes in love why agree to the marriage? I'm sure his parents would've understood.

We were in the car. It was silent, I couldn't believe that Jimin is in love with someone already. I mean I can he always was in love with someone else is it Seola?? I can't believe I'm marrying Seola's man.

The whole car ride was silent.we reached my house.

"Get out." He said looking on the other side, that was not facing me. It hurt.

I got out. And he drove off. I don't know why but once I got to my room I began to cry my eyes out. I couldn't stop. Why does he hate me? Am I that bad? Should I just......call off the wedding?

My phone began to ring. I smiled once I saw who it was. I cleared my throat and answered. But nothing came out.

"Hey Y/n."

Nothing came out and I began to cry, in front of my first friend.

"Woah, woah, you ok y/n??" Chanyeol said.

Still nothing.

"Where are you Y/n?"

I hung up and texted him an address to a park near my house. I really didnt want him to worry, and I couldn't just tell him. I couldn't even say hi. I'm such a pain in the ass.

I changed into a hoodie and leggings with some sneakers. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were huge and bright red, so I decided to wear a hat to cover my eyes and put over my hood.

I ran downstairs heading out the door to meet up with Chanyeol.

"Hey where you going? How was it with Jimin?" My father said. Shit.

"I'm meeting a friend at the park. And it was great." I said heading out the door. I felt bad my dad is probably confused because he knows how I'm antisocial at school.

I was walking to the park. I bumped into someone. Chanyeol.  He smiled at me.

I began to cry once again. He led me to a bench and sat me down. I cried even more when I was with him. He didnt say anything but say there hugging me.

Then he spoke.

"You gotta get up and make a move, cause he'll never see until you do. He doesn't care what you're going through, so you have to show him, show him the real you. No, dont let him see what you're not. Because you are STRONG." He said.

I haven't even said a thing about my struggles and he knew exactly what to say.

I cried even more than I was before. He looked worried. "I'm sorry I-"

"Thank you, I'm happy that you're here with me, I'm happy that you're my friend." I said giving him a smile.

He smiled. " Who said I was your friend?." I pouted. "I said" giving him a glare.

"I was playing, calm down there Y/n-ah."

"Y/n-ah??"

"New nickname for you 😁"

"Ok chansey." I looked at him testing him.

"No I dont like it." He got up and crossed his arms.

"Cute." I said  more to myself than out loud. He blushed

"Well I like it so that's what I'm going to call you. Let's go chansey I need to go home or my parents will worry." I said already walking ahead leaving him there.

I halted "Are you just going to stand there?" I said looking at him weirdly.

He seemed to be dazed but was quickly out of it. It was quiet all the way back home. He seemed starstrucked when he saw my Mansion. I snapped him out of it.

"Thank you, really for everything." I tiptoed and kissed his cheek. He froze.

"Bye Chansey~" I said and walked in my house. I looked through the peek hole and he had gone. I turned around earning a slap on my left cheek.

"Are you STUPID?? Huh. You are getting married and you're giving yourself to other men. You're such a slut." She pushed me and went straight to her room. I touched my cheek surprised I walked my in my room.

Seola has never acted this way before.

.........................................

Vote. Comment. Share.