106. New Yang Nam *Requested*

This chapter was requested by AmSwagger 
thanks for requesting
hope you enjoy

All eight of you were invited to got on the New Yang Nam Show one Friday night. 
You all said yes because who would turn down an opportunity to be on a show?
You wore:

 You all said yes because who would turn down an opportunity to be on a show? You wore:

(Something like that)

Before the show started, the eight of you lined up in age order behind the camera so you guys could walk out organized.
"The show starts in 2....3...." the camera man said.
The hosts started to talk to the camera
"We have special guests today..." one said
"Please welcome..." the other one said
"BTS" they both said
You eight walked out and bowed before sitting down in the spot provided for you guys.
You all introduced yourselves one by one down the line starting at Jin and ending at you.
"Ok now since we know everyone, we can start even though we already did haha" one of the host said.
You all talked for a bit until the two host talked you guys into singing with a mic affect on.
You knew it was gonna be funny and you knew that it probably wasn't gonna end well because your pretty sure you all will laugh so hard that you wont be able to sing to finnish the song.
And that's what happened.
You guys did 'Save Me'
You mic was very squeaky which cause you and the boys to laugh so hard that you guys couldn't finnish.
Once the song came to an end, you all sat back down, still laughing, but started talking again.
"So..." a different host started, "that was great" she said which caused everyone to start laughing because you knew she was joking. Or maybe she was trying to bring up your guys confidence, who knows?
At that point you were no longer sitting in the order you guys came out in.
Next they showed a pre debut photo of one of them members.
Jimin went running to the computer to look closer
"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS!" he started laughing
"it's Jimin" the male host said
You all looked at the picture again before finding Jimin in the shadows next to a taller male.
You guys talked more and did a pre debut video of Jhope dancing before ending the show.

Again I've seen the vid of them on here but I don't know everything I'm sorry.
Hope you enjoyed
•Unedited•
Word count: 402
Request are open
Vote
Comment
감사합니다 💖
Byeee