66. Fainted *requested*

Requested by 23457bangtan I tried.
I really did😂

Bts was performing tonight at there biggest and most longest concerts that they have ever had.
You thought you were ready with all the warming up you did.
You really wanted to be proud of your self at the end.
Everything was going great until the break. 
Your arms and legs started to get heavy and you felt light headed.
You brushed it off and went back out on stage
While Jungkook on the other hand was getting medical attention.
Needless to say you were about to cry at the scene.
Jungkook and you were very close, like you two are the closest members in Bangtan.
You didn't want anything to happen to him actually .....you didn't want anything to happen to any of the members.
You pray that tonight everything will work out as plan and you guys can make it through the concert safely. You guys were already on your second break and Jungkook again was getting medical attention.
10 quick minutes passed before you sent back on stage
Jhope stopped you right before you went back out.
"Y/n, I can tell that your about to need some medical help too so please take it easy. I don't want both of my Maknaes to be hurt. So please go easy"
"I will oppa" you give him a thumbs up but deep inside you knew that, that was going to be hard with both the dances and the singing. Especially your parts.
The concert only had about 5 more songs but they were going to the the bigger songs because it was the grand finale duh.
Minutes passed and you became weaker and weaker.
You pushed yourself harder so you could finnish concert without disappointing Army.
When the concert ended you walked along side Jhope
You were holding his arm so you wouldn't fall.
But as soon as you reached the couch you just wanted it all to be over.
You wanted the head ache to stop. You wanted the loud noises to stop. You just wanted it all to stop.
The boys handed you water
You drank it like you have never drank anything in your life....but so did the others
You slowly walked to the staff and the immediately knew something was wrong.
The called the paramedics even thought you told them not to.
They took your temperature, blood pressure,  and heart beat.
They laid you down on the floor and put a breathing mask on you. After about 5 minutes or so you fell asleep and calmed down.
The boys walked in to find out where you went but to there surprise they found you sleeping with a breathing mask on.
They thought you were dead, they were about to cry. First Jungkook passed out and now Y/n!
Namjoon went to talk to the manager about never having a concert this long again and he agreed because BigHit makes money from the idols that are signed there and if anything happened to them or would be bad.
After the concert you all went back to the dorm.
It was around 12am and you were super tired.
You ended up sleeping with Hobi until late the next morning.

Hope you enjoyed
•Unedited•
Request are open
Vote
Comment
감사합니다 💖
Byeee