104. Threatened *requested*

This chapter was requested by jeonyjeony
Hope you enjoy :)

Preparing for comebacks and more concerts made you guys active on social media a lot lately.
But in your comments there hasn't been some nice stuff lately.
Every time you tweeted or posted, or even if the boys posted things like
"Watch your back Y/n. Guns are real"
"Death is upon girls like you Y/n"
And more.
At first you thought it was a prank but then you started to get worried after the kept showing up.
The boys also noticed and reassured you by saying they will get it figured out.
You told your manager oppa and he said that there would be extra security checking Id's and bags.
You would post the simplest thing and you would get at least one threat.
Yea you read the comments on your tweets and photos.
None of the boys got threats, which is good,  but you wonder why only you got them and why.
As the night of your concert you started to panic. 
"W-what of the missed someone bag? What if it was in there pocket? What if-"
"Y/n..... be quiet" Jungkook shushed you "your fine. No one is gonna hurt you, I promise."
You just nod knowing he was right.
Your gonna be okay, your concert will be over in no time.
You went on to perform and nothing bad happened.
"See Y/n...nothing happe-" Jungkook started
"SHHHH don't curse it" you put your finger over his lips.

Lalallalalalalallala.
I'm sitting in a movie theater rn😂
Hope you enjoyed
•Unedited•
Request are open
Vote
Comment
감사합니다 💖
Byeee