65. water Park *requested*

Requested by PaisleyEllis
Hope you enjoy

Bts has two weeks off for a vacation.
We all decided to go to a water Park.
At the water park we will stay at a hotel and maybe I'll do a solo vlive since army has been asking for one
You guys decided that through out this whole entire vacation you guys would do challenges with teams of two.
You guys decided to do a hat draw to see who was partnered up with who just so it would be fair.
"The names going into the hat are: Jimin, V, Jhope, and Y/n" Jin said mixing them up
"Namjoon pick but don't tell us who you got"
Namjoon takes a paper out the hat, then Yoongi does, then Jungkook, and Jin took the last one.
Jin threw the hat onto the bed
"Ok everyone open"
Jin got Jhope
Yoongi got Y/n
Jungkook got Jimin
RM got V
Everyone decides that they would go to bed since they have to wake up early and leave and sit in a car for a very long time
The drive was 3 hours away.
You slept with Yoongi because he wanted you too, even thought you two are going to spend the next two weeks.
It felt like you only got a couple hours of sleep but you actually slept for 9 hours
It's 6 in the morning and Jin is already ranting about being late.
You guys ended up taking more then 10 stops.
And then the boys started to scold you because every stop you bought a coffee, which means that you already drank over 10 cups of coffee.
The car has two seats in the front (the driver and passenger)
Which Jin was driving and Hoseok was in the passenger seat.
Then there was 3 rows. 1st and 2nd row have 3 seats and the last row has 4.
You sat in the 2nd row with Jimin and Jungkook.
Then in the first row was Yoongi, Tae, and RM.
There was no way that you were going to fall asleep
You were laughing until Jimin decided to take the coffee out your hand and throw it all the way to the back.
You asked him why he did that and he said you had to many and the next coffee you get he's going to throw it out the window.
You didn't know what to do now because your hyper and everyone else started to fall asleep except you and Jin.
"What will we be doing?"
"Umm ya know....Swimming and playing games"
"Ok! Sounds like fun. Now how long until we get there?"
"Just a couple more minuets"
~~~_______________________________~~~
Time skip to the first day of the second week...

The four teams were going against each other in a race now.
One person started, went to one end and turned around, went back to the other end, tagged there partner
Then which team had both partners swim to both sides first wins.
You were very competitive and Yoongi was being slow.
You sighed and put your hands on your hips.
"Why are you being slow?"
"Idk. Just to make you mad"
He tags you and you go for the other side
At the time Jimin, You,  Jin, and RM were in the water.
You made it to the other side and turned around and then in a line the others did too.
Everyone made it go the Finnish line in the order of You, Jin,Jimin, and RM.
You were going over to the other teams and rubbing it in there face, you were jumping up and down when Jungkook pushed you into that water
"JUNGKOOK" Jin said while everyone has wide eyes
"What?"
~~~_______________________________~~~
Next day

Everyone was gathered in a circle deciding what to do next.
"I don't feel good..." Jungkook said
"If you throw up on me I swear" you pointed at him jokingly
"I wont...."
A couples hours later
Everyone decides it was time to head to an outdoor water Park.
This water Park was apart of the beach so that means there is many creatures that you are scared if In there.
Everyone was having a good time until Jungkook gasped
Everyone looked in his directed
"I think I stepped on something" he said almost crying
"What? Like what? An animal?" You panicked
"No like glass or something. It's bruning"
"Ok come on let's get out an look at it" the leader said
When he got out he left a trail of blood in the sand
You couldn't look because your squeamish when it comes to blood.
After a couple minutes of Jin cleaning it everyone decided that today would be a trip to the hospital.
You had 5 days left of vacation and your probably going to spend 1 in the hospital.
At the hospital
Jungkook needed to get 7 stiches and. A piece of glass removed from his foot.
It sucks because he needs to stay off of it and he is one of the main dancers and as soon as you come back from vacation you will be starting concerts again.
You ended up staying a full day at the hospital and left to go back to Seoul early.

Hope you enjoyed
•Unedited•
Request are open
Vote
Comment
감사합니다 💖
Byeee