79. Sick (Jin) {#2}

Jin is usually the one around the dorm who does most of the chores, cooks food, makes everyone happy, etc.
But when Jin gets sick, all hell breaks loose.
Since Jin woke up with a fever that means he can't do anything.
You guys weren't assigned chores,  it was who ever was better at one then the other gets that chore.
For instance since you are the second best cooker in the house, when it comes to making ramen, you had to cook dinner.
Tae and Jungkook  got the laundry, Yoongi and Hoseok did the dishes and Namjoon just kept an eye out for everyone because you guys were scared he was going to break something...... Or someone. 
~~~_______________________________~~~

Jin had a fever this morning and decided not to get out of bed.
But when the others walked down stairs expecting to see breakfast, they were just left dumbfounded.
"Oppa" you crept into his room hoping not to disturb his sleep
"Yes, princess?"
(A/N:I've decided that Y/n's nickname will be princess😂)
"Are you okay?" You questioned walking over to his bed
"Yea, I'm fine. What's wrong?"
"You don't seem fine"
"It's just a fever, nothing much."
"Do you want me to get someone to get you medicine"
"Oh no no no it's fine"
"No it's not" with that you got up and walked back out to the kitchen
"Umm Jin has a fever"
"OH here" Namjoon handed you a medicine bottle
You tried and tried to open it. After a little bit of struggling you gave up.
"I can't open this." You handed it back to Namjoon
"Aish. He's going to break it" Hobi said taking it from Namjoon
"Here"
"Why are you giving it to me?" You asked Hoseok who just handed you a pill
He then walked up to Jins room.
"Ugh what are we going to do today?" Jimin walked into the living room.
You and the 5 others followed behind.
"I don't know, but we have to do Jins stuff or this house will become a mess and Jin doesn't like messes and I don't want to face and angry sick Jin" you ranted.
"Ok calm down" Yoongi put his finger to your lips signalling you to be quiet. In reply, you gave him the death stare.
Suddenly Jin came down the stares and sat on the couch.
He sneezed before he started to talk,
"Guys, My head hurts so bad but my room is hot so you guys can do what you need to do but just don't be loud"
The rest of the day you and the 6 others were trying hard to do the chores and not be loud.
Every once and a while you would check up on Jin and take his temperature or give him medicine again.
You just hoped for the best.

Hope you enjoyed
•Unedited•
Request are open
Vote
Comment
감사합니다 💖
Byeee