Chapter 10: Infidelity

☾┋ 𝔞𝔲! 𝔳𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝖉𝖔𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗

➳ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

note: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

Three days have passed, Aera would always check on Seojun's condition

"Seojun, you have to stay here for 4 more days because normally human beings would take a week to recuperate from an emergency like yours." She said.

"Okay. As soon as I get out here, I can accompany you to dig about Hellsing and your uncle's plans." Nodding his head, he replied. She favored the idea because Seojun could be her bodyguard in her pursuit for the truth.

Walking out of his ward, an inquisitive Junho confronts her, getting near her. "I noticed you have been visiting this ward frequently. Don't tell me you're inlove with the patient."

"Since it bothers you so much, let's say I am." She pressed her hands to her cheeks, pouting her lips a little.

"What?!" He exclaimed, rubbing his chin as he analyzes her.

"Nah. It's a joke. Come take a break with me?" Aera invited him to go to the hospital's cafeteria for lunch. Feeling relieved, he agreed and the two ordered japchae and a chicken meal, sitting next to eachother as they eat.

"I love japchae!" Aera uttered, crossing her legs as she sets her hands on the table, ready to eat.

"Why do I see a different person when you're eating?" Junho asked.

"What do you mean?" She bobbed her head.

"You look happier." He chuckled, lifting his chopsticks, wrapping the noodles into it.

"Oh so the news is official, you both are dating now." Hyesoo joins them, interrupting their conversation, putting her food on top of the table.

Junho grasps Aera's hands, holding it with a fine grip, "Yes we are."

Playing along with the bluff, Aera said. "I finally lowered my standards!" His eyes enlarged, feeling annoyed with her statement. Aera who noticed his dismayed reaction, withdrew her fingers from his.

"Anyways you two..hmm.. love birds or cats or dogs or whatever you guys are, I feel so exhausted after my shifts. Can't we all go out tonight for drinks?"

"I'm down." Junho replied.

"I'm going too!" Aera added after she continued eating her meal.

"I'll invite Yuna, Gayoung and Hanbin!" Hyesoo makes a group chat, inviting all of them for dinner at the WooBar.

"How about Youngjin?" Curiosity oozing in, Junho asked.

"Don't talk about it, we got into a fight." Hyesoo sighed heavily.